Author Topic: Help?  (Read 1094 times)

Offline SonicRiderZG8

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Just go forth and learn to accomplish your goal!
    • The Gaming Console Network: Video Game News and Reviews with an Edge!
Help?
« on: July 03, 2008, 06:43:22 AM »
Hello Acid Mods, My name is Aaron Espinoza, otherwise known as SonicRiderZG8. And i am also a 14 year old with a dream.
I was wondering, what would you all recommend for first time modders? Because i want to learn how to mod my DS and my PSP, but frankly, i dont know alot yet. I have been reading somethings and got some of the lingo down as well as some of the things i want/ nedd to accomplish my goal of adding LEDs to my DS(I want to work on that first) and all.

But i want to hear from all experienced modders. What would you all recommend for a beginner like me to do? What will i need to accomplish my goal?

I apologize if accessing this information is elsewhere on the forum and if i may have accidentally put this topic in the wrong forum.

Thanks, Aaron .
 :victory:

Offline ekalb39

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Help?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 12:54:44 PM »
Hey, i'm also 14 and new at modding psps but i have modded many other things like computers, xboxs, and different things like that. I am going to start modding my psp by buying a faceplate and changing the faceplate out with a custom one. The reason I'm doing that is its simple easy and no soldering or drilling or any thing that can seriously brake your psp or ds.  I would just like to worn you that you do have to take apart the psp and if you need help look at some instructions on this web site or you could also look up (how to change a faceplate on a psp) on youtube.com. I hope this helped you atleast a little.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal