Poll

Sould i pick the Nokia 6682 with 50 games or the palm treo touch screen

Nokia6682
8 (66.7%)
Palm treo touch screen
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: PSP PHONE Beta Not final ...  (Read 11676 times)

Offline artyhacker2.0

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
PSP PHONE Beta Not final ...
« on: July 01, 2008, 06:46:31 PM »
                                               Project (A+J) !!!BETA!!

1.This is only a beta project.
2.When i say i'm almost done i mean the wiring and blue print.
3.i just got all my info yesterday and will start working on the psp in two days i will take two to three weeks to finish so coalm down.

6.This psp is still going to be portable it's not going to be a brick.
7.If you have nothing good to say dont say it at all .

8. i came on this site to find out my problems and fix them and i  did with most of them.
9.Thanks to JWhiteLightning, Robotiks, and Bhawan. For helping i will most sertainly give you credit ounce done.

10. I will be uploading pics as soon as possible!

ok, I have the hardware part down and reading .

i HAVE TWO PHONES :

ONE: NOKIA 6682 <INCLUDES 50 GAMES>

TWO: PALM TREO <TOUCH SCREEN>

The canera which is on the back of the phone is going to go to the front of the psp

Which phone should i pick?

IF YOU CAN HELP US IN ANY WAY JUST PICK ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW :

PM ME.

EMAIL ME AT:   russianmialman@yahoo.com

OR JUST COMMENT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS .

AND ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ABOUT THE PROJECT , IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO KNOW WHAT OTHERS THINK SO JUST COMMENT ME

THANKS

-ARTY , JADIN  JR.

The psp back (BACK WHEN NORMAL)  . THE PSP (FRONT WHEN NORMAL). 
THE MAIN SUPPLIES

NOKIA 6682

PALM TRIO (TOUCH SCREEN)

JABRA WIRELESS HEADSET

The Front Of the nokia.

The Back of nokia

It's going to be smaller XD.

Will have more pics soon

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 09:08:47 PM by artyhacker2.0 »

Offline JWhiteLightning

• BANNED
  • Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Because Im CWN
Ummm... Where to begin? Ok, ill tell you straight off first that you arent going to be able to fit all that in there if that was your plan :nono:. Second, there is no way to currently connect you Ipod to the psp, although there is one in progress (its on the psp page, started by mongol). And you are going to need some major software to get the phone hooked up to the psp, i dont really know what you mean by getting the phone hooked up by the psp. I quiet honestly dont think there is anyone on this site (im not 100% though) that can make code to get you psp to communicate with the psp. And i just wanna check, do you know how to write anycode? :dntknow:

BTW, im not telling you your project is impossible, im sure if you attempt it you will get some great experience, but you are trying to climb a mountain here.

Oh, and as far as the phone choose goes, go with the nokia, it looks smaller. :tup:

And it looks like your kinda new to acidmods, welcome :hifive:

Offline artyhacker2.0

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
 :victory:  thanks for the opinion but im not going to  just put the phone in there . lol ofcoarse its going to be to big.  :yess:

and the ipod i only ment the clickwheel i need to fix that lol

and i  agree the nokia is smaller .

and if you didnt know i will be takeing out the umd drive and i will have plenty room to work with and put in the mobo and the screen of the  nokia , and yes i do know how to make a code. but not as good as my friends  :whoosh: .   

the nokia has 50 games so it should be awsome.

any more ??? or opinions?

Offline JWhiteLightning

• BANNED
  • Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Because Im CWN
Well, yeah, of course your gonna take the UMD drive out, but im just wondering, have you ever opened up the psp? even without the UMD drive there is not much room, You will probably have enough room, you may have to do a little bit of modification, but you should have enough room, and what do you wnat to use the ipod wheel for? If it is just to take over the function of some of the keys on the cell phone, then that will be very simple, as long as you are relatively good at soldering, but other than that it should just be a simple monitor of the contacts from the clickwheel to the phone contacts. But the thing i dont see, is why do you wnat to have the phone communicate to the psp? Please inform me. But yeah, other than getting the psp to communicate to the psp, this would be a fairly simple mod. Good luck, if you have any questions, i am willing to help or ask one of the other members, they will probably all be willing to help you!
:tup:

Offline artyhacker2.0

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
THANKS MAN, YOUR AN AWSOME MEMBER AND YEA I WANT TO USE THE CLICK WHEEL TO TAKE THE CONTROLS OF THE PHONE .

AND I MIGHT BE ABLE TO CONNECT THE PHONE TO THE PSP USING THE BLUETOOTH MOD.  :tup:

AND I HAVE OPEN THE PSP OVER 20 TIMES SO IM QUALIFIED LOL.  :laughing: :victory:

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
no you cant use bluetooth mod. bluetooth mod is simply a audio transmiter all it is cableable of is useing bluetooth head phones and speakers because its just a audio transmiter.no posible way to make it accept info and talk with phone.and click wheel to the phone will not be a simple soldering job either think how controls of a phone work you got the number pad and keyboard witch are all buttons and a phone has no mouse or pointiting device that you could simulate with the click wheel so touch function of click wheel is useless with out like a pic to read click wheel functions and send to phone witch like i said no mouse on phone so you would need like software to do that and fig out how the phone is going to read the clickwheel you cant just solder to buttons on phone in reality controling a phone with click wheel will be a super hard core mod alone theres a reason they just have keypads. as far as phone talking to psp you better know some hard core programers. i honestly dont see any of your mods being posible without you inventing lots of your own software and i dont think you and your friends are qualified no offence but what you plan to do has not been thought out verry well at all. as far as useing the cam in one of those phones to do the cam mod is basicly imposible you would need pic's and a whole new software other than the one for go cam. basicly take about 10 yrs of programming classes and practice then maybe some of this might be posible but it is all really unrealistic not to discourage you but maybe you should start out with simple mods and do lots of research to the posibility in your mods first. What do you want to acomplish with this mod? i dont see the point or goal of this mod. now if you make a nintendo ds like device with a psp and iphone where they are both just seperate devices in one nice custom case then thats a mod. but good luck you will need it  :tup: and keep moding and practice and research and welcome to acidmods

Offline artyhacker2.0

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
HAHA YOU GOT MOST OF THAT ALL WRONG I SAID I WILL BE ORDERING A KEYBOARD THAT USES THE PHONES BLUETOOTH AND I HAVE TWO PARE OF WIRELESS HEADSETS THAT ARE IN MY POSSESTION WHICH I WILL USE TO TALK ON THE PHONE WITH THE CAM I WILL JUST EXPAND FROM THE PHONE AND SET IT TO THE FRONT I DONT REALLY NEED EXTREME PROGRAMMERS JUST GOOD ONES . THEN I WILL DO THE SCHC MOD FOR THE PHONES MEMORY.

AND THANKS FOR THE WELCOME AND THE LUCK I WILL NEED IT  :tup: :drunk:

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
what did i get wrong?well all the informaion is right just explaining why bluetooth wont work for psp and phone talking and why clickwheel wont work to control phone and why camera wont work to do the cam mod on psp. and you will need a hardcore programmer to write a pic code that can read the touch sensitive signals and convert to something the phone can read then alter all the phones software so be able to be controled with click wheel by some how makeing a pointing device capibility into all functions on phone or to write host and client software into phone and psp and most likely add a host hardware device.

Offline artyhacker2.0

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
ok dude im not going to connect the phone to the psp i will only solder connections . :x: :eyebrow: so if you can give me some useful advice it would be nice. if you instead would help me with the solder points or anything else plz do.

and what i ment by the psp was using the headset to listen to music and watch movies the other set will be for the phone ONLY. i just need to know if you have any ideas on how to extend the camera from the back of the phone to the front where the screen will be.

dont double post
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 02:57:55 AM by robin1989 »

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
umm lets see here well im sorry i cant help you on telling you how to extend the camera to the front as i have never taken those phones apart it should be pretty straight forward it will probably be a ribion cable going to cam cut it then use a needle to scratch traces and an exacto blade to make a spot to solder on the ribion cabe then do the same to the cable conected to the cam module and solder with a length of cable between the two to extend the reach of cam and you should be able to use one head set for both im not shure but if you have to use both you could make some head phones with both devices on it then a switch to go between the two input devices to the speakers for the head phones. as far as any pinouts on the psp i will help you with what i can what pinouts do you need?

Offline artyhacker2.0

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
Thank you so much  :tup: thats what i needed.

can  you help me with the soldering
i mean the phone to the powerboard i want to use the on botten on the phone to power it up i need to find out what connections i need to solder to get that result. i will have pics of the phones mother board soon.   :hifive: i dont want it to power on when i turn the psp on.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 11:52:11 PM by artyhacker2.0 »

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
ok well most the time the end button turns phones off and on and its just a momentary button and if you make the end button turn the phone and psp on then you just solder the top two pins on the psp power board power switch to the mobo of phone where the button is scratch a trace to the button on phone before and after the button on mobothen solder those two pins from psp to the traces and the end button will turn the phone and psp on. i sugest you get a multi metter and you can test the pinouts your selfe and also make shure you soldered the right traces that only conduct current when button is pressed

also keep all discusion on this mod in this thread DONT SPAM OUR FORUM pls and thank you
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 12:29:57 AM by folklord36 »

Offline artyhacker2.0

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
yea i got that already im sorry it was an accident .   :sadno: and it wont happen agian

Offline 4dP

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Modder For Hire - AM Donator
    • Modder For Hire website Hire me
eh sounds cool i'm not entirely sure what your trying to do but go for it you'll might learn something

PINOY AKO

Offline artyhacker2.0

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
thanks  :tup:

Offline RoBot1ks

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • 1 r n00ber
    • Myspace
artyhacker2.0....How many volts does the nokia battery put out??

Offline Bhawan

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
if ur nokia has an infrared port and supports symbian/sis files i can give u some softwares that may help or add to the functionality.... and any more games for nokia phone u want i hav those too ... pm me if u need any.

thanks chase for this sig =)
I miss my dragon lol....

Offline artyhacker2.0

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
3.7 v exactly

Offline artyhacker2.0

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
yea that would be nice if i could get that software and games what funtionalitly does it add exactly???  :confused:

Offline JWhiteLightning

• BANNED
  • Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Because Im CWN
Ok, ive been talking to this guy a bit because i wasnt sure what he was trying to do. After talking a bit, i found out that he wanted to write the software to make the psp comunicate to the phone so he could get his 2gb sd card to read on his psp. I quickly got him to change his mind to the internal SDcard mod. So no more software. Now he is just pretty much putting a phone in the back of his psp, with the internal sd card mod instead of writing whole new firmwares, etc for a meesly 2gb. Good luck!!! :tup:

Offline Bhawan

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
yea that would be nice if i could get that software and games what funtionalitly does it add exactly???  :confused:
it can add stuff like universal remote and mmm wireless internet browsers like opera for cell phone, anitheft, music player and loads of other stuff which is almost like homebrew but its for cell phones.

I miss my dragon lol....

Offline artyhacker2.0

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
omg i wanted to right completly new firmware to do that !

can i get that software some time soon

when ever you can is good   :tup:

thanks

-arty, jadin

Great members on this site willing to help   A++

site.   :tup: :tup: :tup:

Offline nez

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pirate For Life
    • 13xic0n administrator\owner
good luck man on this mod it will be nice once done.

Offline artyhacker2.0

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
thanks GAMEKING21    I will need the luck.

and it's going to be nice thats for sure.

VoX

Stick to it dude! You can get it done

Offline artyhacker2.0

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
thanks hopfully i will have all the reasources to do this.

VoX

If you need any information then feel free to contact me on MSN at im_the_jesus_of_suburbia@hotmail.com

Offline Bhawan

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
the pm thing is too slow so here is my msn padabhawan@hotmail.com  i am willing to help you with all the softwares u may need

I miss my dragon lol....

Offline artyhacker2.0

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
the pm thing is too slow so here is my msn padabhawan@hotmail.com  i am willing to help you with all the softwares u may need

Thanks that software was really helpful well about 40% of it was the other 60% i already had

If you need any information then feel free to contact me on MSN at im_the_jesus_of_suburbia@hotmail.com

ok,  thanks i will i have some other things i want to ask you.

ttyl

[size=25pt I WILL BE STARTING A NEW MOD IN THREE WEEKS IT'S GOING TO BE AWSOME :dribble: :tup:[/size]

DO NOT TRIPLE POST USE THE MODIFY BUTTON
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 01:21:32 PM by robin1989 »

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
Re: PSP PHONE!!! Almost Done!!! Plz LeAve a comment with any opinions
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2008, 08:58:19 PM »
Dude, Your never Going to get the ipod click wheel in there
Its like impossible

I doupt you be able to do this, thats alot to stick in a psp, Just keep those handheld seprat!!!!
If you stick it in one system, and if it cant fit in your pocket....You killed the idea of a portable psp if it comes out to big
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal