Author Topic: ebay help  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
ebay help
« on: July 02, 2008, 09:12:41 PM »
idk if you guys can help but i think im in a little trouble, nothing big, i just shipped my stuff to the wrong house.. XD

well for some reason my paypal had not been changed and.. well i was rushing thorugh the payment and i pressed yes and after i pressed confirm i noticed, wrong location!!!
my old house is only a few miles away and it hasnt been shipped and i sant the seller a msg but no reply yet and im alottle on edge, the product was a av cable for the 360, $10

and btw, i had another product that i bought and i got a email with the tracking email from ups, and it said it was sending it to my house, but when i went and checked on it on ebay in the shipping thingy it said my old house, im to worried about this product becuase if the ups email saod my house its going to my house.. right?

im just not sure about the av cables, has anyone ever bought something and sent to the wrong address? what did you do? thanks for any help in advance :hifive:

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
Re: ebay help
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 03:49:24 AM »
just go round to your old house and tell the new owners you made a mistake im sure they will understand

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: ebay help
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 10:39:38 AM »
Someone bought stuff and had it sent to my house because they never changed the address from when they bought something for me. I was like "sweet a free LCD!" But then i noticed the name and I contacted the member and shipped it for him =P

Like Robin said, just go down and talk to the people I'm sure it'll be fine.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal