Author Topic: ok since luke is gone and left without telling me i need a new artist 2 help on  (Read 2615 times)

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
my new sig and avvy: the details will only be told 2 the artist making it a surprise for everyone! the details have been kept secret and are going 2 be until it is done, so any artist willing to  or thinks they are up to it please let me know, and by agreeing 2 help me u are agreeing not to tell what the details are until its finished. so is anyone up for it?
P.S:only a select few of others on this site know what it is going 2 be so i would appreciate if they also please do not tell
EDIT: keep i mind that the thing i want in them are going to be kinda hard, and i am sometimes very pedantic as indy has said

fixed the terrible grammar, i couldn't understand a thing!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 01:07:47 PM by noah03ark »

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline platinumc

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
pm me the details, and ill say if i can/am willing to help you... if youre interested ofc... im going out in an hour, so im not sure when ill be back.

VoX

Hey Gamer4Life, I might be able to be able to make you a new signature and avatar. PM me or ask me on MSN

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
VoX is gonna give it a go sorry platinumc if he cant do it another person will be picked because like i said it is hard and has alot of detail and all will be amazed by it im sure and any1 who can do it deserves 2 be a master artist

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline platinumc

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
if VoX cant do it or decides he dont want 2 Platinumc will be next in line the if the same thing happens with Platinumc some1 else will be given a chance

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Just an FYI. Luke didn't "Leave without telling you". He posted a topic in S&C stupid. >_>

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
no i know that that but he left without telling me any info about the secret sig and avvy that he was making 4 me he didnt tell me anything about what was gonna happen he just made a post that said i am leaving and then he did which kinda pissed me off but hey im not mad anymore he's still a cool dude anyway dont call me stupid please

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
im happy to give it a go ill just do a basic one for you even though ill be after plc.

ill go when i get my laptop back (damn parents lol)

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
no i know that that but he left without telling me any info about the secret sig and avvy that he was making 4 me he didnt tell me anything about what was gonna happen he just made a post that said i am leaving and then he did which kinda pissed me off but hey im not mad anymore he's still a cool dude anyway dont call me stupid please
:beg:

please please stop writing run-on sentences, its very hard to understand

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
Oh sorry 4got u asked me not 2 do that.I'll try and remeber 2 stop doing that.And start making non run-on sentences allright.

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
My God. Noah is right. Learn grammar and punctuation or I'm not gonna even ATTEMPT to read your posts. He pissed you off by leaving huh?Well grow up then.

Depending on what it is I may do it. But then again any thought of helping you is gone.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal