Author Topic: CUSTOM PSP CINTRO-pls help-  (Read 1967 times)

Offline psp matt

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • ...it wasn't me >.>
CUSTOM PSP CINTRO-pls help-
« on: July 23, 2008, 08:04:48 AM »
hey! srry about caps but it seems to b the only way to get help round here. heres the thing. i was wondering if i could replace the psp boot sound with part of the song "forever" by cris brown. or even part of the music vid. ive seen people do stuff like this before. please help! :tup:

UPDATE: well i have no clue w/ what im doing w/ this cintro thing and to mkae it worse my girlfreind just broke up with me :[  :faint: :cry2:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 08:42:08 AM by psp matt »
</center>5.00m33-6 psp phat. supported psp since 2.71 and remembered when homebrews home was psu.</center>

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: CUSTOM PSP BOOT :{
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 08:41:14 AM »
are you asking for help or someone to do it for you? google i think there are programs to do that with youtube videos or maybe post in the right section

Offline rceckspurt13

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 08:46:56 AM »
first off, you have to have a hacked psp either X.XX M33, or X.XX OE. Second, when the psp starts up, you can only change the text where it says " Sony computer entertainment" and the sound. So no you can't put a part of the music video on startup. You can put part of the song though.

However, there is a gameboot( when you start the game it has the green and yellow circles and it says psp). You can also customize this. On this you can put part of the music video. You can ask for help to do this or look at some youtube videos.
Any Questions? Please Contact Me: rceckspurt13@gmail.com

Offline pax

• CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Sig and Avatar by INDYCHASE
    • GAMING LAGOON - Join now for free prizes
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 09:05:41 AM »
ever heard of Cintro??

Guppy > Chief Squatting Hard > 1/2 Pint > Fart Sniffer > Tone Deff > Motor Mouth > Allumnist > King of the Wii-tards > Who Farted > Poker Champ > Chaos Lover > Bomb Maker > CyberPyrot Wannabe

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 09:26:03 AM »
yes you can change the little video thing mine says xbox 360 when i turn it on and plays the x360 sound

Offline psp matt

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • ...it wasn't me >.>
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 11:13:17 AM »
i have 3.90m33-3 i did a tutorial but it told me to put it in module as a .prx however the file to be replaced is in resource and is a rco. i want the cold boot. i have made the music thing its less than 4 seconds and i want to put it with my themes cold boot. hpwever my clip is in prx and i need it to be in rco. :dntknw: help?

okay! i have some thigs. okay i disabled the coldboot. buuut i want a CINNTRO with part of the forever music vid. ty links to vids / guides would b HELPFUL  :beg:

PspKicks:Don't double post, use the edit button
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 05:45:52 PM by pspkicks316 »
</center>5.00m33-6 psp phat. supported psp since 2.71 and remembered when homebrews home was psu.</center>

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal