Author Topic: controller tracking  (Read 3748 times)

Offline lookkool3

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
controller tracking
« on: July 15, 2008, 10:13:18 PM »
is there any way to make a tracking device for the controllers cause my mom took my ps3 controller on the fifth day that i had my ps3 and she took the wireless connectors for guitar hero three

if somebodies got some ideas or something please tell me cause this is really pissing me off i didn't do nothing bad this time and she took them when i was in school :angry:

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
Re: controller tracking
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 11:57:16 AM »
If ya paid as much attention to school/chores/parents as ya did to gaming I bet ya wouldn't have this problem. Ever thought of maybe doing yer homework/chores instead first and then asking for them back? I don't suppose it would kill ya to ask for them back right out instead (unless yer mom's the anti-christ, which I'd bet she isn't by a long shot) and does make much more sense than hitting up a forum asking how to low jack them just to be all duplicitous.
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

Offline lookkool3

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 07:11:50 AM »
if your not gonna help me then dont bother post

she didn't take them away cause school she just took them away because we had a fight on the way to drop me off to school

i get out of summer school at 1pm and she picked me up at 3pm just because she was ordering a cake for my sisters birthday and she said she "forgot" about me and the first three days she took me to school half an hour late and the fight we had was just me telling her its her fault im always late and thats why she took them away

this mod would be good for anyone that misplaces a controller and wants to find it really quick

i was think of putting a high pitch buzzer/beeper that can be turned on by remote control like the the key chain finder thing in that movie i think it was 40 year old virgin

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 10:02:22 AM »
As far as ya needing help goes I'd have start with the vast majority of your grammar and punctuation, like

"if your not gonna help me then dont bother post"

should really be

"If (If, capitol I since it's the beginning of a sentence) you're (the contraction of you and are, not your which is possessive) not gonna (not correct but acceptable) help then don't (apostrophe) bother to post. (to and period)

I assume you were late to that class? Trust me, my post you'll look back on in years to come and think, "man, that was some good advice none the less, what a snot nosed little punk I was being" and if ya don't then it just means ya grew up to be an adult version of yourself right now is all and that's not going to help anyone out, honestly.

I don't really think there's a huge abundance of people misplacing their controllers, keys yes, and a key ringer or key chain finder would work if ya felt like tearing the controller down to install. Having it just stuck to the outside of it where it can easily be removed wouldn't be a very bright idea, provided ya can find the controller in the first place to do either and then never have the finder portion of it confiscated by your 'evil' mother like your controllers were.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 06:34:06 PM by RDC »
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

Offline socomhacker239

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 04:45:30 PM »
haha kool thread  :clap: well ive lost my remote for my tv too many times so i got fed up an took an old phone apart (a house phone) an took the phone pager out of the phone an put it too my remote then hit the pager button on the base you probally cudd do this with anything when i get another old house phone i will try it again an maybe put up a tutorial

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal