Author Topic: This is so awesome and cool every1 should read this seriously  (Read 928 times)

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
In this months issue of popular science there are a couple cool things.
First is sometime in ten years there might be this thing where on you PS5 you turn on the tv 2 a nascar race like the daytona 500 and u could put your own virtual race car on the track and race against the real racers in real time. now that would be cool as hell every1 has 2 agree on that.
Second is this a laser harp thing tat would control Guitar Hero just go 2 http://ww.stephenhobley.com its cool as hell u will like it.
They probaly have the articles from the magazine on there website @ http://www.popsci.com

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline JWhiteLightning

• BANNED
  • Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Because Im CWN
Re: This is so awesome and cool every1 should read this seriously
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 11:15:32 PM »
Yeah, i have a popsci subscription, i havent read through it yet, but i recommend the magazine, it is super awesome, it has a ton of other cool stuff, i havent heard about that nascar thing though, now that is just awesome.

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 02:49:58 PM »
I know i absolutely love popsci it is 1 of the best and coolest magazine out there. And its in the august issue

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline TW1NKY

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 01:39:26 PM »
My dad gets that, but I read it  :hifive:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal