Author Topic: Ps3 as psp drive?  (Read 802 times)

Offline tonycjr23

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Ps3 as psp drive?
« on: July 21, 2008, 08:08:40 AM »
I dont know if this is posted in the right forum i guess it could go either way because it involves both systems but, i dont know if its possible but to use the ps3 through remote play as lets say a virtual drive of sorts for the psp, i dont know how that would be possible but it seems like it would be, just imagine the possibilities of sizes of drives, also im mad my datel 4gig died yesterday and i have 2 kids and own a home an 89 dollar 8 gig card just is out of the question in my financial situation

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: Ps3 as psp drive?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 09:22:37 AM »
Not possible...the only way would be using the PS3 harddrive on the psp which, someone's apparently working on.

Offline tonycjr23

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Ps3 as psp drive?
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 09:51:28 AM »
i realize that and ive ben an avid reader of this forum for quite some time i daily am amazed by some of you guys soldering skills ive tried it and its hard but also ive ben reading gr8npowerfuls posts on using the nslu as a server for the psp i just thought the ps3 could be a viable alternative, considering the software is already there just take maybe some acid modding? sorry about the pun

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal