Author Topic: Rant at crappy Wireless Guitars  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Rory

• ZOMG, A Deda!!!!!
  • Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Eyy lmao
Rant at crappy Wireless Guitars
« on: July 22, 2008, 03:35:11 AM »
They SUCK. The Detatchable fretboard was a good idea. If it :censored:ing works. The Wii one works perfectly well. I had it since christmas and works fine.
Use one friends 360 one. Green button chooses when to work. Use my oter friends one. The Blue and Orange chooses when to work.

Wii maynot have DLC. But at least you can play the songs on there :P.

Anyone else want to agree/add to this rant?
Quote from: IndyChav
I think that the king of spam should be immune to the punishment for posting spam everywhere, so post away Rory :tup:
Quote from: FreeK
couldnt of said it any better.

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: Rant at crappy Wireless Guitars
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 04:55:08 AM »
I've had mine for a few months and I've detached/attached the neck of it many times, and have yet to have a problem. You're friends obviously treat their stuff like crap.

Offline Rory

• ZOMG, A Deda!!!!!
  • Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Eyy lmao
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 05:30:11 AM »
I've had mine for a few months and I've detached/attached the neck of it many times, and have yet to have a problem. You're friends obviously treat their stuff like crap.

The other friend got it less than a week ago. His was crap straight out of the box. Maybe its just a certain batch of them. Or PAL ones in general :P.
Point is they suck and the affected ones need to be taken back and replaced as new.

I only found out there was a problem after getting pissed off that I got beaten by a 15y/o girl >.>.
When I'm proud of doing Raining Blood on Expert, that kinda hurts XD.
Quote from: IndyChav
I think that the king of spam should be immune to the punishment for posting spam everywhere, so post away Rory :tup:
Quote from: FreeK
couldnt of said it any better.

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 06:08:40 AM »
You've got a point there haha. Yeah, it was probably a certain batch, or PAL ones, because everyone's I've used have been fine

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal