Author Topic: 8 pin rapid fire mod, is it working?  (Read 2281 times)

Offline proaudiosoft

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
8 pin rapid fire mod, is it working?
« on: July 23, 2008, 10:42:07 AM »
I have been reading this site past couple days and decided to try the rapid fire mod with a 12f683 pic. I have several of these lying around because I mod alot of wii's and such. any ways I was digging in to my controller but it looks as though the project on this site hasnt been confirmed working, looks like a moderator says the controller ppoped out on him after 5 minutes of play and he was gonna try a 100k resistor on the hot side, did this work? is this a working project or is it still in R&D? Also, did this controller die for good, or just screw up momentarily?

Offline redryno1221

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Redrynotuts
Re: 8 pin rapid fire mod, is it working?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 12:19:34 PM »
I think the pic just died and as soon as I get my programmer I'll try this to confirm it works.

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
Re: 8 pin rapid fire mod, is it working?
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 10:56:04 PM »
my Controller is working is just the chip was getting to hot and shorthing out the controller.

any way as of now i got 683 work but i have open pin problem that means the rapidfire is always

on can't be turn off so need some more testing i been working with 2 other people on this for 3 days

now so as of Now the code is no good and the will not work till i get some result.

This gose for both chip and hex file that was release.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal