Author Topic: ** A NeW Way to Rapid Fire ** New Detailed howto video uploaded - Works for halo  (Read 14300 times)

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
Well i was bored waiting for my chip to get here from kingmike and thought i would try a few dif. ways of doing the rapid fire...

** Edit] i seen that ppl are posting that the chips dont work for halo and stuff. This dose work for halo3/cod4/shadow run/ and a few others that iv tested...
The 3 wire mod from kingmike also works well for halo3 and cod4 as well as all the other fps's iv tested

New Way .1.

Go buy a madcatz $19.99 controller the one with the pointed grips, when you take it apart you will notice that instead of having a half turn for the trigger it is a full 360 turn to make the trigger work... ok now take out the vib. moter and hot glue it to the lil plastic wheel that is under your trigger. you will need to take your trigger off... now after doing that you can hook it up the same way as all the other rapid fire mods win it comes to the neg, and pos, and button. You do not have to solder anything to the middle pin. when to moter turns it will make the connection it needs and do it fast this make it rapid fire..

This is the one i did i hooked my trigger to a foot peddle and it worked good.

http://www.youtube.com/v/OVH7XWqw6iM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1

*** edit] here is the more detailed video luke  :hifive: wanted hope it helps sorry about the remote my dog sucks

http://www.youtube.com/v/kQjHN1vPJCs&hl=en&fs=1

New Way .2.

Ok you can use any controller new or old... now what you need to due is go to radioshake and buy the blinking led kit for $4.99 also buy a potentiometer $1.49 partnumber 271-282,, also a 100k resister ... ok now go to youtube to fine the blinking led video my friend will be posting it follow that. after doing that and have made the led blink at as fast as possible  solder and wire to the middle left pin and replace the led with the red wire and hook it to a button.
this works well . ill post the vid soon as possible.
 ((((Edit))))) Video added

**** note
this is my buddy that made the flashing led we just changed it a lil and in place of the led was out hook up to the fire pin on the controller

http://www.youtube.com/v/HvUjlZyhuE8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1

((((Edit))))
ps.. for yall you kids thay say kingmike is a ripoff bull:censored: there was a error in hes shipping on hes site and i ended up paying to much and he called me no more thing 15 mins after i ordered and said hey man you payed to much for shipping im going to give it back. i told him to keep the money its my donation to the sit... so yall need to get over it ether pay for it or do it your self ... yes i can do it my self as iv showed .... but i want to support mike and all that he does cuz i to know what its like doing mods and hacks and no one thanking me for it or doging .... so thanks a lot mike we all thank you and want you to keep doing what you do.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 09:10:29 AM by SillyNuts »

Offline SYSTEM aka (Cyberpyrot)

• Site Founder
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +3/-0
Re: ** A NeW Way to Rapid Fire
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 06:43:43 PM »
Awsome job buddy :D

Offline lukep90

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 08:46:51 PM »
Care to explain more? im new to controller modding, and am really interested in this method. can you take some pics of your controllers insides???? thanks a ton!

(way number 1 that is....)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 09:54:56 PM by lukep90 »

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 09:55:40 PM »
sure thing luke give me a day or so i have to get a new sd card for my cam. i have a few other methods i will post also after i take pics and make vids.

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
dunno y the vids are not working just go to the link

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
it says that the video is no longer available.  I wanna see how you do the 2nd one cuz that sounds like it might be a good solution.

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
hey, I wanna see how you did the blinking led rapidfire but the video isn't working.  Could you send me to the video, cuz I wanna try this one out.

And also, you said that the 3 wire kit works for halo 3.  What other fps games have you tested it on?  An are there any that you've tested that don' work?

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Sounds interesting. I think I have one of those kits sitting in my desk or somewhere.
hey, I wanna see how you did the blinking led rapidfire but the video isn't working.  Could you send me to the video, cuz I wanna try this one out.
The blinking led vid isn't even posted here...

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
yes i know im fixing the vid and ill be making the blinking led vid soon like tomm. or so.

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
videos are fixed

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
admin please fix the videos please and thanks

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
you dont embd the videos on acimods. you just post the link to the video then put it inbetween :)

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
You can't embed videos here using the youtube links, you need to just get the link from the address bar for the vid(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxx) and put url tags around it.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 09:35:38 AM by PspKicks316 »

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
I don't understand how the led one works.  Can you do a tut on how to make it?

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
I've got the little blinking led kit, tried a few ways with it on the controller without anything extra and I got nothing.

Wanna post a tut on how to make it fast like in the vid, and then I'll see if I can get it to work on the controller.

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
well i cant make a vid tut right now cuz my son is asleep ... but ill draw a pic and how that helps if not use the vid i posted you dont need that much from radioshak to do it.

(module box)      (neg. , pos. Wire)      (led)

in side of the box you will find the bored you will see the resister in the left uper side of the box take and solder the left pin of your pot. to it then solder the right pin the the capacitor . cut off the to lower pins and bam you have it now just turn the pot and make the led blink faster. then hook the ground wire to the middle pin of your controller.

like i said if this dont help you please wait till i can make the video or watch the vid i put under way .2.

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Uhm. What? I have the led module here, all of the components are under that black adhesive crap that's on it...maybe you have a different one...

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
i have the $4.99 from radioshake its a black box with 2 wires coming out to a led.... with 2 AA batteries

man if you can solder go buy the stuff to do the way 2 video it will cost you about 6$ and will take about 15 mins

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
by doing the way in the way 2 video i was able to make it the same speed as the chips all you do is turn the pot allmost all the way to the right but not all the way to where the led is blinking so fast it looks like it is staying on.......

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
by doing the way in the way 2 video i was able to make it the same speed as the chips all you do is turn the pot allmost all the way to the right but not all the way to where the led is blinking so fast it looks like it is staying on.......
Stop double posting. And obviously I can solder. Uhm, I've got the kit. Anything else you need?
And mine's not a black box. Mine's different.. =[

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
can u post the product numbers for what you used to do this?  And when do you think you can gett the vid up?

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
i can get the vid up by this time tommro ya ill put the part numbers up asap im moding controllers right now just got mikes new chips

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
great thanks.  I want the part numbers cuz then I can mess with it myself cuz I've got some time today.

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
wow, the first idea seems really...inventive but i think ill give the second a shot, can you send me a pic of the schematic, its kinda hard to see from the vid.
It's been a long time

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
I bought the blinking light kit, but it doesn't look anything like the stuff in the vid.

Radioshack Blinking LED Module

Can you please put up a tut of how you did it?

Offline corby7

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
LOL What will they  think of next.

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
the schematic is in the first part of the movie the 2nd schematic not the first. and. the part numbers are on the comments on youtube.
iv got to fix my card reader so i can post more vids.

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
the schematic is in the first part of the movie the 2nd schematic not the first. and. the part numbers are on the comments on youtube.
iv got to fix my card reader so i can post more vids.
yeah, but this seems like you did it a completely different way than ur friend.  You said you used a Pot, the radio shack led kit, and a 100k resistor.  And you friend used 1k resistor, 10k pot, 470uf Capacitor and NPN transistor.  They seem like they're completely different, and it sounds like yours would be easier.

That's why I want to know how you did yours.

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
no thay are not really diff. i used a 1k res. a 10k pot not 100k and everything in the led kit is really the same 470uf and a npn NOT pnp!

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
So is this how you wired yours??

Lol @ freehand :rofl:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal