Author Topic: super speaker amp  (Read 1289 times)

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
super speaker amp
« on: August 05, 2008, 01:45:45 PM »
hey guys i really need the pins for positive and negative  for the headphone jack that i can wire to internaly preferably on the top of board where the mic input point is thanks :tup:

basicly i need to test this new amp circuit but i dont have a spare 3.5mm head to solder to plus i want to just go ahead and do the internal install with pics.

also what about the pin 1 and 4 do i have to do something to activate the sound to headphone port i know in a phat you disconnect 1 and 4 to send audio to the headphone port but on a slim with no headphones in 1 and 4 are not connected i tested with my multi meter
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 09:46:47 PM by folklord36 »

Offline tripsalot

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • modder knowledge
Re: super speaker amp
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 11:19:51 PM »
 i knew about your amp project so when i saw the thread i thought i would see if i could help,,i have googled and searched for quite awhile,,it is suprisingly hard to find a pic or even a good diagram, of that part of the psp and even harder for the slim.

with all the information on this site i am realy suprised the tut section doesnt have this info as well, also i have noticed there is only a few pics of the powerboard and 5v points,could someone post some pics of mods in progress to give us modders that are new some more pics to go off of and maybe some different soldering points and wire routing techniques. :dntknw:

folklord sorryy for the long post that was of no real help to you

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: super speaker amp
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 06:58:41 AM »
lol its cool, im like about 100% sure that there is no exsisting diagram of this so i have just been testing my self and progress is slow so if anyone has any kind of information on how to pull audio from the psp slim headphone jack with internal wiring

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal