Author Topic: Hello AcidMods  (Read 1089 times)

Offline MadMan666

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
Hello AcidMods
« on: August 04, 2008, 11:15:32 AM »
I have been stalking the site for a long time now and finally got around to registering.

I have been moding for a few years now mainly case mods but I have also done a few board moding as well.

I started when I got my Xbox1 many moons ago and modded the hell out of it.
I have made a few 360 case mods for some friends and I am currently working on a K.I.T.T. case mod for my 360 (some of you might be to young to remember the good old days)

I have also done some Software Mods for some friends PSPs

Let me give a little history about my name.

I have been playing PC Games since the early days and I was given the call sign MadMan  from some Battlenet guys as they always said I played WarCraft and StarCraft like a Mad Man. Then over the years I started seeing others using that name more and more and got tired of having to use random numbers after my name. So one of my close friends suggested I use 666 at the end. I figured what the hell and sure enough I have not seen anyone else use that name. Maybe im the only one not afraid to use it.

I have also done alot of web Development after the last few years and have worked with photoshop a lot so Ill be adding some stuff to the Web Art board :tup:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 11:18:51 AM by MadMan666 »

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
Re: Hello AcidMods
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 06:31:37 PM »
I know what kit it  :eyebrow: but it was not like i ever seen the series lol
welcome to AM

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline Jsunscustomz

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Customize your life
    • My personal artwork gallery
Re: Hello AcidMods
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 03:08:02 AM »
Hey welcome Madman666 :D  nice choice of tack on numbers... like you say, I'm sure it'll be a less contested username as most other numbers out there.  Not to mention, it adds a aid of madness to the rest of the name  :hifive:
CFW 3.71 m33-4 - custom skins
Emulators and ISO/CSO is my main affection
About to start with hard mods thanks to Acidmods.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal