Author Topic: Problem with games on slim...  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Pandoro

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Problem with games on slim...
« on: August 13, 2008, 07:39:26 AM »
Hello guys,

Yesterday i bought a Slim and Lite and today i used my old fat battery as pandora battery etc etc etc.
Booth psp's seem to work fine again and my slim is now at 4.01m33-2. So i wanted to play mhp2g which i patched to english. So far so good i made a character just when i wanted to type my name it would tell me something like please select a name a free line and then X O: Back. So my problem is i cannot type a name. After trying everything i figured it had to be the patch so i looked for my old mhf umd but it gave me the exact same problem. In booth games i cannot type names.

So does anyone know how to fix it or is this a known problem? i haven't tested on my fat yet that also runs on 4.01m33-2 since my brother is addicted to playing god of war on it -.-... But somehow i have the feeling it is not the cfw.

I hope someone can help me otherwise i feel like it was a bad idea to buy a slim at all :(

OMG.... i never knew i could be this stupid... i figured it out myself all my fault there never was a bug or anything... this post is ready to be deleted :x
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 01:35:17 PM by Pandoro »
^^b

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
Re: Problem with games on slim...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 12:32:48 AM »
LOL! the amount of time i've done that is stupid.  :rofl: Good to hear you got it working. enjoy the game. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal