Author Topic: rapid fire kit  (Read 1427 times)

Offline joemcglaughlin

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
rapid fire kit
« on: August 24, 2008, 06:19:32 AM »
hello everyone.....ok so my rapid fire kit came today, i bring up the tut on the install, but thats another story....so i hook everything up the way it shows cept i couldnt figure out where to wire the switches...yes im not very smart.........any how i did it the way i thought it should go......cept  when i put it all together the red buttone that came with the kit didnt fire, but the right trigger does fire....the left button turns it on and off, the right button allows me to aim  press it again and its all jumpy press it again and it allows steady aim. i dont know what i did but the rapid fire now has an on and off switch....i was very impressed with the way the kit came, im leaving like it is since it does work just not with the buttons but its all good thanks guys awesome kit and mod.......

Offline bill16504

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: rapid fire kit
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 06:35:10 AM »
Those buttons are suppose to turn on/off the rapid fire on your left and right trigger. So it sounds like you did it right.

Offline redryno1221

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Redrynotuts
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 10:07:13 AM »
Those buttons are suppose to turn on/off the rapid fire on your left and right trigger. So it sounds like you did it right.
qft joe you might want to check what you buy next time before "discovering" something amazing XD

Offline Winterz117

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 07:14:23 PM »
haha yeah if you wanted the buttons to fire you should have got the 3 wire mod or just used the 555tmer method

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal