Author Topic: I love the internet2  (Read 6221 times)

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
Re: I love the internet2
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2008, 01:15:54 PM »
Read it and weep boys.

YES! I've been waiting 7 hours for 1Gb to Download, ON PS3 OH LOL MY INTERNET SUCKS HARD! MAYBE A NEW ROUTER INFRONT OF MY TIME CAPSULE WOULD DO EH?

LUCKY!!!!!!

LOL, Your internet fails HARD. 7 hours for 1 gb. Like 30- Minutes for 1 gb for me.

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2008, 01:27:04 PM »
why are my numbers rather good in comparison to some here?!?! i literally have THE worst ISP D:

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2008, 01:37:14 PM »
tiscali are worst than comcast. i have slightly higher speeds than matt due to it being nildram, which i suppose must be a part of tiscali (nildram is a buissness internet company).

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2008, 01:55:49 PM »
comcast is terrible, and employee in california yelled at an old guy to get out of his car so he could kick his ass, the service is bad,
they throttle, they will stop it alltogether, they give faulty boxes, they cap total limit, they require a SSN even when you're chagning somthing small and attribute it to the patriot act (which violates basically all of our 5th amendment rights), their repair service is slow (a tree fell on our cable a few weeks ago, took them 3 days to get out and fix it; back home we had somthing similar: landscapers accidentally cut our cable, same day someone fixed it), they're the only option around here, and even when the FCC says STOP, they turn around and sue, and they're still gonna do it by slowing down 'heavy users' by up to 20 minutes (to load 1 webpage!!! we pay more to get it faster dammit! dont start slowing us down because we using the speed and bandwidth we are paying for!!)

i've been throttled by them and its a pain

how bad is yours? cause seriously.. comcast sucks...
i think i only get those numbers over our wireless because im using 802.11n out of our airport extreme...

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2008, 02:06:38 PM »
Mines not throttled at all, nothing affecting my speed, just the wires between my house and BT.

SUKKOR.
Retired Modder, minor dabbling from now on :P

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2008, 02:26:31 PM »
ok, comcast are worse than tiscali. tiscali still suck though.

im gonna make a new campaign. INTERNET2 FOR EVERYONE! [munch voice] SHPEED UPSH TO THE PEOPLESH[/munch voice]

i love that game...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal