Author Topic: PSP docking bay with a controller port  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Techni

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
PSP docking bay with a controller port
« on: September 01, 2008, 08:41:21 AM »
I don't suppose you guys could design a docking bay/adapter that acts as a remotejoy server with a port for ps2 controllers?

I'd love one with a USB port and bluetooth to use SIXAXIS/Dualshock3 but I'm pretty sure that's asking too much

Offline rceckspurt13

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
Re: PSP docking bay with a controller port
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 11:47:28 AM »
you could not use a regular ps2 controler. You have to rewire any controller you would want to use with the psp. Therefore any wireless controler is kinda out of the story.  You could put a USB port on it though. Bluetooth is possible, but only to send music wirelessly from your psp to headphones.
Any Questions? Please Contact Me: rceckspurt13@gmail.com

Offline FaT3oYCG

• Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • (Modder for hire) Live in your world, Mod in ours.
    • Modern-Gamer.co.uk
Re: PSP docking bay with a controller port
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 12:00:01 PM »
I don't suppose you guys could design a docking bay/adapter that acts as a remotejoy server with a port for ps2 controllers?

I'd love one with a USB port and bluetooth to use SIXAXIS/Dualshock3 but I'm pretty sure that's asking too much

you basically just asked us to build a small pc that will fit in a psp dock!

if your not to bothered, then why dont you just use your pc, nethost, irshell, glovepie (xbox con, ps3 con, wii con), a ps2 controller to usb adapter. then you can do what you just asked, and most of it is software based and it is all freeley available.

if you wanted it to be portable, then no, unless you carry a laptop arround with you.

or someone decides to do exactly what you asked and build a small pc inside a psp dock!
----- F@T3oYCG -----

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal