Author Topic: Question About MOd  (Read 1340 times)

Offline KyleP

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
Question About MOd
« on: September 14, 2008, 08:00:24 PM »
ok theres people that have these modded controllers that you can change modes on them like single burst and auto so like the g3 can shoot regular, m16 burst or auto does anyone know were i can get a chip and how to do this :hifive:

« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 09:34:02 PM by gameroms »

Offline gameroms

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
Re: Question About MOd
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 09:35:41 PM »
all you can do is make a single shot weapon shoot full auto or burst, you cant make a full auto gun shoot burst.

there is a store here if you want a chip go buy it.

Offline KyleP

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 08:52:30 PM »
no theres the chips that make your g3 shoot burst like a m16 like my friend on xbl showed me on webcame his controller has like a switch that says burst auto and single and he shot g3 in the burst mode and it was shooting like m16 like he would tap the trigger once and it would shoot 3 shots

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 07:39:59 AM »
so the problem with finding this chip is that it has to work by using the added button as the RF trigger, and not on the trigger.  Most people are designing these chips with RF on the trigger, thus the chip has no idea when the trigger is pulled, thus making this hard to accomplish on the trigger(not impossible)

The whole idea is silly tho, cuz all you have to do is pull your trigger in short bursts with rapid fire on, and one of the usually 3 modes will give you desired effect.  I don't know anyone who would really want 3 round burst, cuz as you get used to RF, you never really pull trigger and let it ride, you are constantly tapping the trigger for bursts anyway.

If you really want the 3 round bursts, and money is no object, Let KingMike know, and I am positive his programmer can get something going for you in short order :cool:

If you are looking to save ammo on a full auto weapon just use one of the slower RF speeds or just tap the trigger like you would if bullets were flying past you head in the desert.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal