Author Topic: New Project, help wanted  (Read 2363 times)

Offline xStang05

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
New Project, help wanted
« on: September 20, 2008, 08:12:16 AM »
Im going to try and find a way to get tickets faster and easier on ticketmaster.com im getting very sick of waiting on their website for a concert i wanna see and click find tickets the second it goes on sale and it'll say waiting in line then. 5 minutes later says sold out. im tired of it. if scalpers can hve programs to get amazing tickets fast and easy. i say so can we

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
Re: New Project, help wanted
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 08:39:46 AM »
What the Hell does this have to do with modding?!

The name is ACIDMODS.

Tickets?!?!

:censored:.

Offline xStang05

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 02:03:29 PM »
What the Hell does this have to do with modding?!

The name is ACIDMODS.

Tickets?!?!

:censored:.

Because ppl like scalpers mod their computers or make software so they can bypass capthca codes and other stuff to get there faster and be one of the first ones to get tickets

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 08:11:54 PM »
mod their computers
Won't do crap for that.
make software so they can bypass capthca codes and other stuff to get there faster and be one of the first ones to get tickets
Capcha's can't be bypassed... And do you realize, that at any given time, there may be tens of thousands of people trying to get tickets? It's true. There's people who sit there at their computers all day being lazy, just like you are, trying to get those tickets, and they're just faster than you.
There's millions of poeple. There's one of you. You need to realize that people are faster than you, it doesn't mean people are cheating and hacking their way into buying some stupid lousy tickets.

Just stop complaining about it. Just so you know, no one visits this section. I doubt this will get done.

Offline xStang05

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 09:16:02 PM »
Won't do crap for that.Capcha's can't be bypassed... And do you realize, that at any given time, there may be tens of thousands of people trying to get tickets? It's true. There's people who sit there at their computers all day being lazy, just like you are, trying to get those tickets, and they're just faster than you.
There's millions of poeple. There's one of you. You need to realize that people are faster than you, it doesn't mean people are cheating and hacking their way into buying some stupid lousy tickets.

Just stop complaining about it. Just so you know, no one visits this section. I doubt this will get done.

Well ACTUALLY........... some guy created some software that attomaticly bought great seat tickets and surpassed capthca codes. he bought 600,000 tickets from ticketmaster rippin them off for a long time. which thats not wat im tryin to do. just get an upperhand. ive been doin this for a while. and its a good money maker that takes no time at all. i even buy fanclub memberships to some band websites b4 presale to get to first pick the second it goes on sale and i click find tickets and i'll get midlvl. but sometimei get lower lvl but never like the amazing seats. and theres definately not millions of ppl buying tickets at once for an acdc concert in indiana haha. im just askin if anyone knows a way to get an upperhand

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 02:38:05 AM »
mate im not being nasty, but haavent you established yet that no1 cares?

find a forum that wants to help. coz we're not interested

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 03:25:09 PM »
We're not pc coders. We're modders.

Offline loganbyers07

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 05:26:16 PM »
Well ACTUALLY........... some guy created some software that attomaticly bought great seat tickets and surpassed capthca codes. he bought 600,000 tickets from ticketmaster rippin them off for a long time. which thats not wat im tryin to do. just get an upperhand. ive been doin this for a while. and its a good money maker that takes no time at all. i even buy fanclub memberships to some band websites b4 presale to get to first pick the second it goes on sale and i click find tickets and i'll get midlvl. but sometimei get lower lvl but never like the amazing seats. and theres definately not millions of ppl buying tickets at once for an acdc concert in indiana haha. im just askin if anyone knows a way to get an upperhand

okay I think it is time that something usefull got posted here. If you have mozzila firefox there is an addon that you can download (free) that will auto fill information in for you if you save it in that plugins settings. So then you dont have to sit there and type in all the info. It is called autofill forms. Here is a linkhttps://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4775

Good luck
 :victory:

Thanks for the sig dhuvrock2000

The best way to get cool gaming stuff for free!

Offline xStang05

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 07:10:03 PM »

okay I think it is time that something usefull got posted here. If you have mozzila firefox there is an addon that you can download (free) that will auto fill information in for you if you save it in that plugins settings. So then you dont have to sit there and type in all the info. It is called autofill forms. Here is a linkhttps://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4775

Good luck
 :victory:

thanx for someone actually helping. do you kno if it will autofill capthca codes?

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 07:22:43 PM »
You can't autofill captcha's! THEY'RE MADE TO NOT WORK THAT WAY.

They are made to PREVENT BOTS. Jeez.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal