Author Topic: GH3 Wireless guitar controller fix  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Rory

• ZOMG, A Deda!!!!!
  • Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Eyy lmao
GH3 Wireless guitar controller fix
« on: September 20, 2008, 10:13:08 AM »
Problem:
Most of you who have bought Guitar Hero 3 with the sleek wireless guitar may notice after a few months that the colored buttons stop working and/or cut after pressed.

Reason:
This happens because of the pins on the guitar end wear away a hole in the contacts on the PCB in the neck of the guitar.

Solution:
Just stick a blob of solder on each of the contacts on the PCB, so the circuit can be complete blah blah blah.

Just done it and got a wireless guitar out of it :P. I'm gonna do it for a mateand maybe get like £10 out of him :P.

My Wii guitar hasn't had this problem because they are well manufactured :P lol.

May post piccies later but you can kinda figure it out from the words, so there isn't really any point in doing so.
Now you can play with a guitar rather than the 360 controller pad. I got the achievement for finishing it on hard or expert with the pad, I haven't finished hard yet, work it out O_o lol.
Quote from: IndyChav
I think that the king of spam should be immune to the punishment for posting spam everywhere, so post away Rory :tup:
Quote from: FreeK
couldnt of said it any better.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal