Author Topic: Rapid Fire not working on old Matrix board  (Read 1680 times)

Offline xboxfreak9161

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Rapid Fire not working on old Matrix board
« on: September 30, 2008, 09:26:17 AM »
I have tried the new tutorial on this and cant seem to get it to work. I have connected the with to the LED light just like the video and the other end to the middle pin of the trigger. I still cant seem to get it to rapid fire. All it does is fire normal. Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks in advance,

Jay,

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: Rapid Fire not working on old Matrix board
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 10:21:07 AM »
you need to check agian and make sure you have an old board
look here:  https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=21452.0

if you do have a old board make sure the batteries are not new. push the guide button to bring up menu. for this "hot wire" mod to work you need to have three of four bars left (or less) for this to work.

this mod works based on micropuleses from the leds. if the batteries are new the pulses are so fast the controller will read it as a trigger hold and not rapid fire.

thats about it, make sure you are soldered well to the board or the LED (which ever you chose) and the other wire to the center pin. not much else can go wrong here. post pics if you need more help

Offline xboxfreak9161

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 05:09:28 AM »
I actually did everything like you said and nothing seemed to work. I am sure I am using the Matrix board. I tried to make a circuit using a 555 timer and everything works. It kinda sucks that it only works on non automatic guns. LOL

Jay,

Offline xboxfreak9161

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 06:00:29 AM »
With the 555 timer mod COD works on the non automatic guns. I have not seen it work in Halo yet. I have also played with the Pot to make it faster and slower. Any ideas why it does't work in Halo?

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 07:23:41 AM »
there are many posts about this,  its in the programing for halo. the mod for cod works in halo, but it slows the guns down for better acuracy. you cannot speed the guns in halo up. this is the software of the game.

Offline xboxfreak9161

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 07:51:11 AM »
Sounds good, thanks bud.

Jay,

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal