Author Topic: Controller Problem  (Read 1870 times)

Offline SYSTEM aka (Cyberpyrot)

• Site Founder
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +3/-0
Controller Problem
« on: October 06, 2008, 05:14:39 AM »
I have a 40GB PS3 November 2007... I since modded and distroyed the controller that came with the PS3 the new controller hoever I have had for sometime now and works perfectly up until yesterday.. Fully charged I was playing my game then the gam paused as if the controller looses conectivity ant the 4 leds on the controller blink rappidly I try many things to no avail resetting the controller EG (the small button on the underside) I tried to use the USB cable nothing would work... I called tech support they told me to hardware reset the PS3 wich did work for about 10 minutes but it happened again..im at a loss to what to do. Im hopping it is the controller and not the PS3. I will go but a DS3 controller today and see if it happens with that as well..

If any one can find any reason this is happening please let me know I dont want to have to send this ps3 in to get repaired...

Offline SYSTEM aka (Cyberpyrot)

• Site Founder
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +3/-0
Re: Controller Problem
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 05:16:00 AM »
Please hurry as im in the middle of kicking som panzer ass in Brothers in Arms Hells Highway

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 01:52:30 PM »
by the sound of it the signal is not that good for some resion getting a new pad mite work but not 100% sure it will
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 09:55:08 PM »
I have a 40GB PS3 November 2007... I since modded and distroyed the controller that came with the PS3 the new controller hoever I have had for sometime now and works perfectly up until yesterday.. Fully charged I was playing my game then the gam paused as if the controller looses conectivity ant the 4 leds on the controller blink rappidly I try many things to no avail resetting the controller EG (the small button on the underside) I tried to use the USB cable nothing would work... I called tech support they told me to hardware reset the PS3 wich did work for about 10 minutes but it happened again..im at a loss to what to do. Im hopping it is the controller and not the PS3. I will go but a DS3 controller today and see if it happens with that as well..

If any one can find any reason this is happening please let me know I dont want to have to send this ps3 in to get repaired...

Lol that's the Cyber we know!  :huh:

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline tapdisbong

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 11:44:34 AM »
did you try to keep the controller connected with the usb to the ps3 ? and maybe you have a loose wire inside the controller( if its the one you were moding a lot)

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 02:47:49 PM »

Lol that's the Cyber we know!  :huh:

thats spam

did you try to keep the controller connected with the usb to the ps3 ? and maybe you have a loose wire inside the controller( if its the one you were moding a lot)

and he said it was a new controller he got

Offline SN!P3R

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-10
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 05:30:30 PM »
ah dude that sucks. you have any stickers or metalic things in front of thge PS3? they might mess with signal, if not, then hope oyur warranty is still good!
BEST 360 MODDING
HELP OUR ECONOMY!

360 MASHUP THREAD

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal