Author Topic: Some Help With Rapid Fire  (Read 1470 times)

Offline rrrryyaannnn

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Some Help With Rapid Fire
« on: October 29, 2008, 08:02:38 PM »
Ok well I do realize to you guys im a huge noob but i need some help..

I have an 8 pin IC socket that i bought from radio shack

i didnt know till today they needed to be programmed..so my 1st question would be how in the world can you plug these things in..2nd do i even have the right 8 pin thing to use..so any help would be appreciated....i have used the matrix style wire from led to button to trigger..it works but only for cod4 and i want this to work for halo 3 also....so please let me know

thanks guys

Offline 40_ounce

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Some Help With Rapid Fire
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 12:37:29 AM »
you need to buy a programer or make your own.
There is a thread about this just search.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 05:20:29 AM »
you can search the site to find the right chip and I think you could still find a restricted code, all through the search button.

you need to look for:
1-555 timer chip
2-12f683

good luck, save yourself lots of time and money, buy a chip from the shop here. what you want is $7.99 you will spend much more tring to make this work on your own

Offline gameroms

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 05:31:59 AM »
ordere a pre-programed chip from shop here, you be glad you did, our rapid fire code is faster than the 555, and smoother also.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 05:53:15 AM »
ordere a pre-programed chip from shop here, you be glad you did, our rapid fire code is faster than the 555, and smoother also.

thats not entirely acurate. there is not a tut here to properly build the 555 timer, but I can do it and it is faster than the $7.99 chip, and it is just as smoth. however the 555 costs more, is more work, and is not a clean install like the chip here. by all means I recomend everyone buy the chips from the store. (I have both)  but to make a statment like that is just inacurate, sorry

Offline gameroms

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 10:10:03 AM »
im willing to bet, expecially if your using open source 555 stuff
ive tested and compared all, to ours  and i didnt say the $7.99 chip, i also have bought and tested every ebay kit for the 360, also have 2 pre-mod controllers from 2 popluar sites that scam people.  and i know whos is the fastest.

review from a beta tester who was using 555, till he became my beta tester.  he was told to make a honest review good or bad comments. i wanted the truth, to help improve the product if there was any probs.

https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=24789.0
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 10:15:55 AM by gameroms »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal