Author Topic: HELP! ANYONE KNOW ABOUT WIREDINPUT? READ  (Read 1433 times)

Offline xxNINJA CLAWSxx

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
HELP! ANYONE KNOW ABOUT WIREDINPUT? READ
« on: October 17, 2008, 06:27:43 PM »
I bought a mod service off a guy on ebay a month ago. i sent a brand new controller to

wiredinput.com
14555 Blanco RD # 2202
San Antonio TX 78216

I have gotten nothing back and now i cant get a response. he had 100% feedback so i trusted him. and now in the last few days he has 3 negative feedback saying he is a thief and stole controllers. i hope this is not true but i need to know if anyone lives near this address. i checked out the website and all the contact links are fake and send you to some search site. PLEASE HELP  :angry:

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: HELP! ANYONE KNOW ABOUT WIREDINPUT? READ
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 06:31:40 PM »
WiredInput is the Official AM store. It's trustable. Just PM mike and he'll sort it out.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 07:41:17 PM by PspKicks316 »

Offline xxNINJA CLAWSxx

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 06:32:50 PM »
is that the address for mike? cause thats the one i sent it too

Offline SYSTEM aka (Cyberpyrot)

• Site Founder
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 07:23:03 PM »
Xstang05 please use only one account if you have an issue Mike will work it out ok...

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 07:32:22 PM »
Ok here the story you buy the mod install  from gameroms .. my ebay name xbox-wired and did not pay me.
any way when he was busy he send me some of his work to get done faster
i'm not in contact of the cusotmer or know who is who .. all i know the controller comes with
Note and i get it done what is on the note and ship back .. to the address
and there where some that send it with no note so i have to wait till i get a respond from gamerom to know
who is who and what they want ..

Since i don't kno whow you are and don't know when you send me i look and sure there it was you controller was
at main office and since it was not sign by me or no one told me its been there till today ..

and it was under name Tony Justice .. it was black wireless controller with lawn on it mark in green marker..

its COD edition install Rapid fire with rapidreload .. with red LED install .. i get it done and SHip it ASAP .. In the

Morning I don't rip people off .. you could of email me or call me my phone # on the Site don't wait 4 weeks and tell me now also  Xstang05  it is against AM policy to create dummy accounts this is your other account ..

your controller will ship tomarrow i will email you the tracking # ...

Next time Contact me or email me i don;t know who you are or when you sending me stuff and please don't make

marks about me or my company i have 100% feedback  on ebay and here with our memebers i don't rip people off ask any one they tell you  i work with people and i help them if there is problem please email or call before makeing a big deal over nothing. you send me your first email today right did you get a respond back right away .. sure you did and now its getting fix.

also about gameroms .. he ship people contrller back he made a mistake and just got tracking and not signature confirmation so when he was late on shipping people use that and rip him off got the controller
but saying the did not .. or when there was something wrong the could of email or send the controller back to get fix insted the left him bad feedback.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 07:41:57 PM by KingMike_OS »

Offline gameroms

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 09:51:15 AM »
mike please let me know if there is any you need info on, that didnt include a note.  and ill get anything you need.  also there will not be anymore installs, its either a kit or a premod from now on.

people didnt understand i was a one man show and got swamped more than i could handle, and had to ask mike for help, no one is getting ripped off, i have 3 controllers left myself from ebay sells of installs. and they will ship on monday. 

we are not the kind of place or the kind of people to rip people off.  if you have any questions for me please email me at gameroms@mikrotec.com, and put in subject what you need, or i wont read it because i get so much spam, i dont open 75% of the emails.

as far as feedback, dont worry about the guy who left bad because he was (a s s h o l e)  i dont mind.  i no longer plan to sell there because people are impatient idiots.  they can go pay double or triple my  price, dont hurt my feelings.

i was beating others price by 50-75%  and got swamped.  and actually made nothing for our time because of ebay fees, paypal fees, cost of supplies, and cost of the free priorty shipping.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 10:12:24 AM by gameroms »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal