Author Topic: Question for the masses...  (Read 1124 times)

Offline ghost0001

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • OMFG, STFU you L337 speaking idiot...
Question for the masses...
« on: November 06, 2008, 04:46:16 PM »
I'm about to deploy to iraq for the third time and am well prepared in the gaming department.  the question i have is about the CR5400 for the PSP.  Just how big of a micro transflash can it take?  how big can it be?  i'm looking to backup all my games and put them in cso format on the stick and add some good ol homebrew apps.  :dntknw:

Also, if possible, can you install say....an ipod hdd inside the psp?  or did i miss that when i was searching the forums? :eyebrow:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 04:49:19 PM by ghost0001 »
Master says forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza.

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
Re: Question for the masses...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 07:56:59 PM »
I'm about to deploy to iraq for the third time and am well prepared in the gaming department.  the question i have is about the CR5400 for the PSP.  Just how big of a micro transflash can it take?  how big can it be?  i'm looking to backup all my games and put them in cso format on the stick and add some good ol homebrew apps.  :dntknw:
32gb.  If you get the cr-3100 you can have 64gb.

Also, if possible, can you install say....an ipod hdd inside the psp?  or did i miss that when i was searching the forums? :eyebrow:
Not possible and don't ask that question.  It's like holding onto a grenade after pulling the pin, just don't ask.

Offline ghost0001

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • OMFG, STFU you L337 speaking idiot...
Re: Question for the masses...
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 06:20:37 AM »
i didnt think it was such a touchy subject.   :confused: but i dont deal in impossibles.  i made so much crap work on a network in iraq for the army.  i'm sure it might be difficult, but as for further posting about it, i'm done here i guess.  i appreciate the information, looks like a cr3100 would be the better for space, but damn 200 bucks for a 32gb SDHC is expensive. :boxed:
Master says forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal