Author Topic: HELP: trying to redo Led mod for Super Bass leds  (Read 1162 times)

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
HELP: trying to redo Led mod for Super Bass leds
« on: December 19, 2008, 11:51:20 PM »
i wanna make my leds so that they bounce to the beat more wit less brightness when there isn't any music

i found a diagram for the lm386 wit super bass but idk how to read it all i got the Caps and resistors gnd's and all but idk wat the bypass wit the parallel lines means or the RL

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
Re: HELP: trying to redo Led mod for Super Bass leds
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 12:16:33 PM »
CAN ANYONE HELP I AM LOST  :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg:

"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline 123sample

• Registered BST
  • Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 04:39:18 AM »
It looks like you will need bunch of Capacitors, Resistors,

Let me see, where did you find that pdf file? May I know the source?

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 07:33:41 AM »
When designing my circuit for amped speakers I came across this one and decided it has too many unnessacary parts I would need to look over the source but I belive bypass is the switch for bass bost and RL will be a variable resistor depending on your speaker you are better off buying a tiny premade amp from something like a toy spy listening device.

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 08:08:38 AM »
http://www.national.com/ds/LM/LM386.pdf

there is the source and wat do u guys recommend doing so that my leds aren't co bright when they r not reacting and when they r the reactivity to the bass is very noticeable

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal