Author Topic: cod5 rapid fire  (Read 6859 times)

Offline samuldacamul

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
cod5 rapid fire
« on: December 20, 2008, 12:01:43 PM »
Hey guys, does anybody know if there is a free Cod 5 multimode rapid fire hex code released yet?
I found one on ebay for $50 dollars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-4-SPEED-MODE-RAPID-FIRE-HEX-CODE-COD-5-12F683_W0QQitemZ230314213476QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item230314213476&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Would it be worth investing in?

Offline FooToo

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: cod5 rapid fire
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 01:40:02 PM »
a $50 Hex code is not worth it.
wait till someone releases it or just buy a new chip off Acidmods, as they will be adding the COD5 Controllers today  :hifive:

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 06:48:19 AM »
that is probably Hazers code modified anyway. can you program the chips if I send you the code free?? pm me with email. and I will email it directly to you.  do you want the HEX or the ASM?

required:

win pic
programmer
12f683 chips

hex, I will provide hazers 4 mode hex, with led indicator, modified for COD 5.

hazer has placed this as open source. 

if you dont have the programmer or chips, please dont buy a hex you can get for free. please spend your money here at acid mods shop for a preprogramed chip. 

please show your support at the am shop. if you need it done for you. if you can do it yourself, please pm me.

Offline Rarios485

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 07:12:22 PM »
that is probably Hazers code modified anyway. can you program the chips if I send you the code free?? pm me with email. and I will email it directly to you.  do you want the HEX or the ASM?

required:

win pic
programmer
12f683 chips

hex, I will provide hazers 4 mode hex, with led indicator, modified for COD 5.

hazer has placed this as open source. 

if you dont have the programmer or chips, please dont buy a hex you can get for free. please spend your money here at acid mods shop for a preprogramed chip. 

please show your support at the am shop. if you need it done for you. if you can do it yourself, please pm me.

the hex code that hazar has released works for sure on COD5?
how could I get that Hex code and what software would be ideal to program the chips?

I can use this hex code, installing external buttons and not any sleeper using the LEDs
and it is only one speed activated when buttons are pressed???....

Offline Cattleprod

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 09:33:18 PM »
Modded matt is that code still avaivable. I have everything needed to program my own chip and beable to tinker with it with other things. I found some code else where but either It's not complete or I'm not exporting it to hex properly. when I build the asm file it is successful. I wanted to try some other code and test it.
Thanks

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 12:41:51 PM »
Modded matt is that code still avaivable. I have everything needed to program my own chip and beable to tinker with it with other things. I found some code else where but either It's not complete or I'm not exporting it to hex properly. when I build the asm file it is successful. I wanted to try some other code and test it.
Thanks

look here, modify the first fire rate in the asmto read ox3f this will be the mode for cod5  (8 pulses per second)  http://forum.microchip.com/attachment.aspx?m=361399

Offline Cattleprod

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 03:29:10 PM »
THanks it works great :)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 08:01:57 PM by Cattleprod »

Offline majorahole

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 09:52:31 AM »
what type of 12f683 chip should i order, on microchipdirect there are a bunch of diff. ones. I/P, E/MD, I/MD??? THANKS

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 10:35:46 AM »
I/P is the one. 

the first letter: I stands for Industrial temperature rating. If it is an E it stands for Extended. so unless you are going to use rapidfire in the desert or northpole, the first letter won't make any difference except I is cheaper then E

the second letter(s) indicates the package. P stands for Plastic Dip (Dual Inline Pins) or commonly refered to as through hole. The others all correspond to surface mount. 12F683 either comes in PDIP(through hole) or Soic (surface mount)

All this info is available in the specsheet in the package section. (Though it sometimes difficult to understand)

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 02:02:24 PM »
Didn't read this, but did anyone notice this?

"THIS BUY IT NOW IS FOR FREE HEX CODE (thanks to hazer), SOFTWARE (to program 12f683 pic), AND PICTURE INSTRUCTIONS (thanks to mods4u.co.uk) ONLY.  THE HEX CODE WILL ALLOW YOU TO PROGRAM YOUR 12F683 PIC MICROCHIPS FOR DUAL RAPID FIRE MODS.  YOU WILL NEED A HARDWARE PROGRAMMER TO PROGRAM THE 12F683 CHIPS WHICH CAN BE FOUND ON EBAY UNDER $15, JUST SEARCH EBAY FOR "12F683 PROGRAMMER or PIC PROGRAMMER"

Free code taken from a member here, sold for $50 without said programmer which shouls be included as it's stated in the early part of that.
Wow. Biggest rip ever.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 06:11:20 PM »
Wow. Nice catch Kicks. I never even bothered to see the Ebay add. $50 for the code only, not even a chip with some wire and resistors. I feel sorry for anyone who actually spent money on this add.

The only thing that surprises me is the video. I am jealous. I cant get one to look that good (maybe I need to record on the plasma, the old tube in my office keeps getting those bands).
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal