Author Topic: Best COD Kit?  (Read 1061 times)

Offline mariecpu

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Best COD Kit?
« on: January 17, 2009, 02:46:41 PM »
Hey, I just took a look in the store and am wondering which Xbox kit is best for COD4/COD5?  I primarily play COD4 (& a little COD5), and would like a new melee button, rapid reload on the current reload button, and easy installation!

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
Re: Best COD Kit?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 03:49:02 PM »
i say send in your controller and  i do the install + parts for you .. for 65.00 + shipping you get

Dual rapid fire 3 mode sleeper no switches on the back  with COD 4 and 5 support of speed

Rapid relaod on X no switches on the back  with on /off  sleeper

and you melee button moves to a back

Offline mariecpu

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 04:03:27 PM »
I guess there's not a kit that meets those qualifications?  I was hoping to have a bit of fun soldering it myself.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 05:03:02 AM »
no kit meets your needs. order the cod5 4 mode with rapid reload. install as normal. as for the melee, moving it is easy. if you look closely at the anolog stick, it is just a tact switch mounted under the side of the stick. you go in through the bottom of the circut board there are solder points on the tact switch

Offline mariecpu

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 12:18:04 PM »
no kit meets your needs. order the cod5 4 mode with rapid reload. install as normal. as for the melee, moving it is easy. if you look closely at the anolog stick, it is just a tact switch mounted under the side of the stick. you go in through the bottom of the circut board there are solder points on the tact switch

Thanks for the melee tip!  I still can't seem to find the CoD5 4 mode with Rapid Reload in the shop though.  Can someone link me?  Wanna make sure I get the right one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal