Author Topic: COD WAW sleeper kit on acidmods store  (Read 2028 times)

Offline The King

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
COD WAW sleeper kit on acidmods store
« on: January 31, 2009, 08:35:42 AM »
Wondering if this kit found in acid mods store for 25$ would work on both cg and matrix. Also if someone could give me some help on putting this thing in.

Offline jasonoos

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: COD WAW sleeper kit on acidmods store
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 01:32:28 PM »
yes i dont think it matters but just to be safe select the one that corresponds with ur controller its  in a drop down box

To put it together u should get a Torx T9 Security Bit and a soldering iron which can be bought at the acidmods store.
This is installation for CG https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=26692.0
This is installation for Matrix https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=26692.0

FreeK-plz hyperlink your urls
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 02:39:50 PM by jasonoos »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 04:45:24 AM »
MR King, LOL

please post a link to the kit you want to purchase, there is more than one $25 kit avalable. I am not sure the instructions Jason listed are accurate.

also if it is a pcb kit, you must specify what type of controller you have when ordering, it does make a diference, in the way the kit is built, aswell as instalation.

Offline jasonoos

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 02:46:41 PM »
i thinks the kit he was talking about is the same i was talking about its the only kit on this  site's stores that corresponds with the title of this page execpt for the difference is reads WAW on the title and in the store it is World At War  and i think the instructions are accurate bc it has Cod 5 sleep install on its title and king mike made the chips and the tutorial

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 06:30:21 AM »
look here guppy, the question I asked is justified to make sure we are all on the same page, I have seen alot of kids looking for one thing and calling it another, as you just stated he already got the main title wrong, its close, but not accurate. so the only real piece of info left is the dollar amount.

for the record, you are most likly correct, however, you will feel bad if you misinform this guy, or atleast I hope you would, otherwise you should not answer questions, the only way to know for sure is to have him copy and paste a link, and if tall possible, it would be very helpful if those links were hyperlinked, it is the little buttonabove the smilies with the world on it.

Offline The King

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 12:08:37 PM »
Ok just to clear things up, the link is: https://acidmods.com/ShopUSA/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=58
Also is this compatible with the online patch? I asked Mike in Emails 3 times and never got an answer... Just want to be sure b4 i buy and it doesnt work on Cod WAW live.

Offline Tross2008

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 01:36:25 PM »
look here guppy, the question I asked is justified to make sure we are all on the same page, I have seen alot of kids looking for one thing and calling it another, as you just stated he already got the main title wrong, its close, but not accurate. so the only real piece of info left is the dollar amount.

for the record, you are most likly correct, however, you will feel bad if you misinform this guy, or atleast I hope you would, otherwise you should not answer questions, the only way to know for sure is to have him copy and paste a link, and if tall possible, it would be very helpful if those links were hyperlinked, it is the little buttonabove the smilies with the world on it.

lol look here guppy...ha thats great.
 yes it will work with the patch. i have one, had it for some time now. mode 3 and 4 only work on waw unless mike changed it from mine.

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 03:58:07 PM »
yes still mode 3 and 4 no change ...

and yes it works with the patch .. on live ...

here a video i'm on live this controller the mode are Diff Mode 1 is COD 5 fast and Mode 2 is COD 5 Slow
per customer Request.  Oh yeah the kit that was use was sleeper COD WAW D pad Down was the on/off

« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 04:01:52 PM by KingMike_OS »

Offline jasonoos

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 06:52:53 PM »

my bad i wasnt tryin to offend anybody or do anything bad but the link The king gave was the same thing i was talking about

got it motor mouth(that was pay back) just for laughs

Offline Tross2008

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 08:04:34 PM »
why do your lights blink when you are fireing?? also mine has the rf indicator in the center jewel not the player 4 led.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal