Author Topic: I Need A Psp Slim Trigger Mod, Help I Cant Find It  (Read 5540 times)

Offline UnDeaD

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
I Need A Psp Slim Trigger Mod, Help I Cant Find It
« on: January 03, 2008, 04:50:33 PM »
Ok guys well i was told the PSP trigger mod was sticked here, and its the sound reactive mod i am looking for the trigger mod. and when i clicked that sticky it came up as the sound reactive mod with these other 3 mods, and they were for the PSP (orginal not the slim). Well can any 1 post a tutorial for how to do a 2 blue LED trigger mod on a PSP slim. And you dont need a resistor for 2 blue LED's right for the PSP slim.

Nemesis: try lay off the caps lock and so many !! marks. thanks :)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 03:43:42 AM by Nemesis »

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
Re: I Need A Psp Slim Trigger Mod, Help I Cant Find It
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 06:36:52 PM »
click the link:

https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=10815.0

it should answer all your questions for the mod
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 03:44:53 AM by Nemesis »

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 08:52:24 PM »
your looking for THIS. The only problem is I never released a tut.. I can Write a quick Tut for you and everyone else, since your not the first to ask for this.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 03:45:13 AM by Nemesis »

L0rdNiC0 Pioneering Mods on the PSP Slim :taunt:
Sound Mod, Button LED Mod, Security Mod, Dual NUB, Mode Select Switch + More

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 03:26:55 AM »
nic0, i'll be needing one too, so a quick tut showing the points etc. would be great.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 03:45:29 AM by Nemesis »
Retired Modder, minor dabbling from now on :P

Offline UnDeaD

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 02:31:14 PM »
1Sniper i said i wasnt looking for the sound reactive mod only the TRIIGER L AND R LED mod... and l0rdnic0  that is also the sound reactive mod.... Isnt there a mod around for the PSP SLIM that is ONLY for a TRIGGER mod the L and R triggers where you use 2 LED's which i am trying to use 2... Like there is a tutorial for the PSP phat the LED trigger mod, but not for the PSP slim...

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 02:45:20 PM »
your looking for THIS. The only problem is I never released a tut.. I can Write a quick Tut for you and everyone else, since your not the first to ask for this.

UnDeaD that one isnt sond reactive, if l0rdnic0 gets the time he would write up a tut for the non-sound reactive

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 07:40:54 PM »
Sorry with the site being down today and some other work *cough* I didn't have time to do this. Its only 10:41 Est Lets see what time I get to bed tonight..

L0rdNiC0 Pioneering Mods on the PSP Slim :taunt:
Sound Mod, Button LED Mod, Security Mod, Dual NUB, Mode Select Switch + More

Offline UnDeaD

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 07:52:41 AM »
that was the soung reactive mod... when i clicked the link that was (THIS) or whatever there was a link inside the link of a video. i need instuctions. the video was just showing what the PSP looked like. didnt have the instructions.

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 08:33:01 AM »
that was the soung reactive mod... when i clicked the link that was (THIS) or whatever there was a link inside the link of a video. i need instuctions. the video was just showing what the PSP looked like. didnt have the instructions.

you should check what me and l0rdnic0 have said:

UnDeaD that one isnt sond reactive, if l0rdnic0 gets the time he would write up a tut for the non-sound reactive

just wait for it...

EDIT: by the way, they are not reacting to sound but to the wifi led, check closely
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 08:35:43 AM by Nemesis »

Offline cobain93

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 12:52:26 PM »
id definitevly apreciate that, if you could scroung up some time to put a decent tutorial of how to do it. but i think what he wants (or at least hwat i want) is for the LED'S in the triggers to go on when the psp is turned on and to go off when the psp goes. so basically he doesnt want the leds to react with anything i.e. wifi or sound.. just for them to power with the psp.

Offline rtb_vigilantes

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 12:51:52 AM »
i am curious if there is a way to wire LED's that are not sound reactive,and another switch that they are sound reactive for PSP Slim. But without the hold switch because i have a reed switch.I would like to put 4 LED's on UMD door, 4 in D-Pad, 4 in [] /\ X O, 2 in triggers, if this is not possible can you at least point me to a tutorial that is not sound reactive. Thankyou

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 01:05:12 AM »
Ok, so from what i've read so far, people want a Tut 'Just' showing how to install non-sound reactive leds into the triggers. this might help. https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=21426.0

Offline rtb_vigilantes

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 03:43:40 AM »
how do you go about fitting 14 wires to the anode in those pictures.

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 04:28:43 AM »
you could have one wire hooked up to the anode and one to the cathode, then attach the 14 leds to those wires in a parallel circuit. would make it a bit easier to solder rather that trying to solder all 14 led wires directly to the anode.

-Edit-

I've just been thinking about it, i'm not sure if that point would power 14 leds. it's only 2.5v point. if you wanted to power 14 leds, you could use the 5v point that we use on the sound reactive mod and add a 10 Ohm to the anode wire. that would also work.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 04:35:07 AM by ApheX »

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 01:06:58 PM »
i am curious if there is a way to wire LED's that are not sound reactive,and another switch that they are sound reactive for PSP Slim. But without the hold switch because i have a reed switch.I would like to put 4 LED's on UMD door, 4 in D-Pad, 4 in [] /\ X O, 2 in triggers, if this is not possible can you at least point me to a tutorial that is not sound reactive. Thankyou

Nice bump... Please try not to do that in the future :) By bump, I mean replying in a post that's really old (in this case, over a year old)

Anyway, you could probably wire them up to be solid, sound reactive and off. If you had a double throw switch, you could probably think of a way to do this.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal