Author Topic: R Trigger not working  (Read 1666 times)

Offline XxQuikSh0txX

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
R Trigger not working
« on: February 15, 2009, 01:53:48 PM »
ok well i was trying the no chip rapid fire mod and i gave up because my rapid fire controller will be here in a couple of days and i was taking the wire to the middle prong for the Right trigger and now my trigger doesn't work. my controller now has 3 unwanted settings it lets me knife and run/jump but not shoot, lets me push Y twice to shoot or just lets me look around not move or anything. I looked at other peoples post's who had the same problem and i did what their posts said to do. Ive checked for bridges between the posts none that i can see i re-soldered them to give them a better connection but it still doesn't work so  :help: ?

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: R Trigger not working
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 03:56:57 PM »
sounds like solder bridges or splashes, when you apply power (led, or center hole) to the center pin it creates rapid fire, when this power is applied and the center pin is bridged to the bottom pin, you get sparatic firing and random, uncontrolable movement. start there. if you soldered to the center hole and over heated themain chip directly on the underside, your controller may be unrepareable.   post pics..??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal