Acidmods Gaming Area > PC Gaming Archive3

T-T

(1/2) > >>

Kilokk:
i have a big  :censored: issue... i broke my copy of fable: the lost chapters.  i just found it (i moved and lost it, you know how it is) and it was in 2 pieces... my question is this, do i have a right to download a backup of it off the web (with cd key cause mine was gone before i moved) and burn it onto a disk?

PsychoticWolf:
Okay. I would Say Yes. But Last I Check on there Site you can send the Game case and the Orig Disk Back to them and they will send you a new one. That's what I did for my XBOX version.

Kilokk:
no case...

PsychoticWolf:

--- Quote from: Kilokk on February 17, 2009, 09:06:09 PM ---no case...

--- End quote ---
IF you Honestly Owned it in the Past, I don't See it wrong to download it. Tho The CDkey is Wrong I mean if you still had yours I would Give it all thumbs up. But Download it at your own risk. I don't Condone Pirating.. Its Against the law, this Post is From PsychoticWolf. and Does Not Reflect The Views Acidmods.com. Also I obtain My Illegal Software Legally.. JK I'm not a Pirate.

bustinthejustin:
HAHA. Lol are you like forced to write that disclaimer after every post related to pirating just cause you're an admin, and techincally we should too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version