Author Topic: Help with my led mod  (Read 881 times)

Offline skd05

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Help with my led mod
« on: February 21, 2009, 09:03:52 AM »
HI.I did he trigger mod with two blue led i did it with th v5 and the wifi switch.Now i would like to put two moor led in my umd door could i solder the wirer's to the same place as the trigger mod an would i need another resister.An a led in the button pad the left and right im new at all this any help would be rad.Thank's

Offline pspupgrade

• Club AM VIP
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bother Bother Bother
    • PSP Upgrade
Re: Help with my led mod
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 09:42:44 AM »
Wrong section for this thing. Only real indication that this is PSP is the UMD door.

Anyway, yes, I don't see why that wouldn't work. As long as you use the correct resistor for your LEDs, when you wire them up it should be completely fine. Are you familiar with LED calculators? Since you're using the +5v source, I recommend that you use the one at sickmods.net
It's the basics that bring us down.

Offline skd05

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 08:03:53 AM »
OK.I dont think i have my wirers right to my wifi switch is there a pic or a tut on were to solder to the wifi switch i would really like to get this working this is my first mod and im not a 100% shore of my self.And is there a beter color to use i have gr,red.white,blue,yellow.

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 01:16:47 PM »
Blue or white would probably be good, because they run off the highest voltages, therefore requiring lower valued resistors. There should be a picture of the wifi switch somewhere but I can't find it. Try the search button.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal