Author Topic: Hello from Ohio!!!!  (Read 1037 times)

Offline mybills2356

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Hello from Ohio!!!!
« on: February 23, 2009, 05:53:50 AM »
Hello all!! Seems like a nice little site you all have going on here. Excellent forums!!! Anyways a little about me. I am a 31 yrd roofer by trade but love electronics. Not that I know a whole lot about them but that doesnt shun my love for them. Ive been tinkering with electronics for about 15 years or so. I have been modding 360 controllers for people without the chips a few months now. Now more people are wanting the chips. I have been modding with the momentary pushbutton switch using that as the trigger basically. So anyways its time to start using chips. I am actually working on having someone work with me on chips and the prices of bulk. After that I would like to start to mod a lil more than ocasionally. I would really like for it to explode and make some money at it but Ill take it day by day. Anyways thats me and hope to have some good discusions in the forums!!!

Offline pspupgrade

• Club AM VIP
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bother Bother Bother
    • PSP Upgrade
Re: Hello from Ohio!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 06:41:54 AM »
Hi. Welcome to AcidMods!  :drunk:
  Sounds like you're going to fit into this community very well :). Also, after you have gained a bit of reputation on this forum, you may have some success with your 360 services in the Modder for Hire section.
  :hifive:
It's the basics that bring us down.

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
Re: Hello from Ohio!!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 02:03:32 PM »
hey there always fun seeing a new person around these parts, seems like you got something going there good luck ^_^

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal