Author Topic: Help?  (Read 1403 times)

Offline themechanix777

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Help?
« on: February 26, 2009, 03:11:41 PM »
Alright, Ive put rapid fire in a few controllers, all from kits bought on ebay. I want to start programming my own chips, but I cant seem to find a guide. I read somewhere you need a PIC Programmer and other things.

Any one know of a guide or would like to help me out?

Offline Zphoopher

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Help?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 08:09:01 AM »
I'm in the same boat as you man! here is a guide i found its kind of a dead end though.
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?action=printpage;topic=22988.0

The problem that i ran into is you cant find the hex code that they use on the 3mode rappid fire controllers on Ebay. You have to make your own or something. but hey let me know if you figure something out

Offline HYOSC1NE

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Help?
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 09:12:23 PM »
in the end all that programs do is to send a h/l voltage in a output pin, this is done by setting a portx in the PIC as output, by setting the register TRISX of ur PIC to 0x00 u make all PORTX an output or just set a pin of that port as output by only sending a 0 to it. After that all u need to find out is how to set a 1 or 0 in that PORTX by using binary numers.  this can be done in many ways.
PIC12x family has a very small set of instructions and all u need to know is how to send a number or binary code to the output registers. search the set of instructions understand them and u can make anything u like.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal