Console Modding------ ( Here you can talk about your favorite Consoles ) > PSP's

My first modding, Please help! Where do I start?

<< < (3/3)

starfox444:
I'd have to say that it's best to learn some basic electronics/wiring and figure it out yourself, but what I know for sure is that the LEDs are going to have to go along the motherboard. Conceptually, I think what you would have to do is add some extra wiring to make a circuit connecting the battery then add LEDs with resistors to match the current the LEDs need.

Believe me, something like this is not something you could get a simple answer for (put part X on wire Y). Maybe you could check out the videos on youtube of people with modded PSPs and ask them.

EDIT: Maybe browse these forums a bit more too, maybe this link will help: https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=10815.0

TheZap:

--- Quote from: EliteGamer83 on March 01, 2009, 11:56:55 AM ---GUYS. I need help with the electrical, I have all the cosmetic mods covered. I excel at that part. But it's the electronics I need help with.

--- End quote ---
Look up some tuts here, stuff with LEDs arent that hard

--- Quote from: EliteGamer83 on March 01, 2009, 11:56:55 AM ---Also, this isn't really my first mod. I already have a faceplate change under my belt!  :tup:

--- End quote ---
I dont want to know what that means o.O

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version