Console Modding------ ( Here you can talk about your favorite Consoles ) > PSP's

My first modding, Please help! Where do I start?

<< < (2/3) > >>

TheZap:

--- Quote from: EliteGamer83 on February 28, 2009, 03:21:17 PM ---Ok thanks, I was planning to get custom tats for all the decals, and just get grunge tats and smudge them around to look random and battle scared,
but I still don't know what you mean, I was planning to have 2 leds in my ring of light, 2 leds in the triggers (sound leds AND be able to turn them on and off with the wifi switch) and replace the busy leds on the font. Also do you know of any way to get a rough feeling on the PSP? like make it feel battle scared but still comfortable.

--- End quote ---
Just dont bother with what I said b4, and I have some grunge brushes already made so ya, its not really that hard, but if you already have it done then I wont be bothering, just ask what you need and Ill see what I can do :P
and im not sure how to make it rough, idk, I do have some ideas, but ya, I wouldnt suggest it XP

PhenomenalDesigns:
Check if a skin maker will do custom designs, then make a net for that design, voila

But if this is your first mod, its really ambitious isnt it? My first mod was a faceplate change

treemty:
decalgirl does custom ones

TheZap:

--- Quote from: treemty on March 01, 2009, 11:18:10 AM ---decalgirl does custom ones

--- End quote ---
How much?  :greedy:

EliteGamer83:
GUYS. I need help with the electrical, I have all the cosmetic mods covered. I excel at that part. But it's the electronics I need help with.

Also, this isn't really my first mod. I already have a faceplate change under my belt!  :tup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version