Author Topic: messed up wifi  (Read 771 times)

Offline joey

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
messed up wifi
« on: March 01, 2009, 05:28:10 PM »
ok this is really weird. i have a costomers psp and he went to someone else that took like 3 months just to put on a cfw. he then gave it to me to put a clear case on. that is when the problems started first the psp would not read umds i tried 5 different ones that i know worked. nothing and this is with out the new case on yet. then before the case came the dpad started to act up and would not work. i replaced it it worked then the home bar got messed up the home button did not work at all. yet again replaced it now it works fine. then the case comes and it all works no problems untill.... wifi. as soon as you click anything that has something to do with the wifi an error code pops up. i then replaced it with one that works for sure and wifi works so i put his memory card back in and it just turns off. when i try and start the psp up with the memory card the memory card indicator just flashes slowly then fast and wont even turn on the back light and the only way to turn it off when that happens is to pull out the battery. i tried to redo the cfw with my pandoras battery but nothing changes. does anyone no what is wrong with it the guy is really cheap and does not want to pay for a new motherboard.

Offline joey

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: messed up wifi
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 08:12:44 PM »
Bump

Guys I really would like some help with this

Offline krazyone2006

• PoM PuFFs??
  • Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: messed up wifi
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 11:21:21 PM »
i had that problem when i did my first LED mod i had a LED wire shorting out the wifi memory card board it blew the board in it thats why i'm waiting on dx for the new one

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal