Author Topic: Getting into School Intercom  (Read 9994 times)

Offline i22foosh

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
Getting into School Intercom
« on: March 13, 2009, 05:08:43 PM »
My school has a phone that you need to call to get into the intercom. I was wondering if theres any way i can get on it through like a computer or through anything in a remote location within the school?
having a higher post count doesn't earn respect in the forums, quality posts do.

thanks,

deda and reaper

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

Re: Getting into School Intercom
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 06:05:28 PM »
If your IT admins at your school are smart the VOIP system is on a different Vlan then the computer network..

L0rdNiC0 Pioneering Mods on the PSP Slim :taunt:
Sound Mod, Button LED Mod, Security Mod, Dual NUB, Mode Select Switch + More

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 07:10:01 PM »
find an old room with a plug for the intercom and borrow an intercom phone or buy one and see if that works

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 07:30:55 PM »
what does the intercom plug look like? ;)

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 08:10:15 PM »
Why do you want to do this.....o.o'

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 08:30:52 PM »
lol that would be so epic if i could tap my school intercom... i already got myself a rep for "1337 hacker" even in the high school that im going to next year... theyd :censored: themselves if i tapped their intercom XD too bad the entire thing is in the office and itd take some skill to hack into anything...

also, to OP, ull probably get a suspension. schools arent too keen on u messing about with their computers and id assume hacking their intercom is no different.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 08:49:05 PM »
lol that would be so epic if i could tap my school intercom... i already got myself a rep for "1337 hacker" even in the high school that im going to next year... theyd :censored: themselves if i tapped their intercom XD too bad the entire thing is in the office and itd take some skill to hack into anything...

also, to OP, ull probably get a suspension. schools arent too keen on u messing about with their computers and id assume hacking their intercom is no different.

true. i loled at my teacher yesterday i walked in and she was mad pissed. i was like wtf and i seen the famous BSOD on her school laptop lol. she was a buisness managment lady or w/e its called haha

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 09:18:40 PM »
LOL i was at the hospital the other day when the computer they were using randomly froze... nurse called over someone else and i was like thinking OMG U FAIL but i kepy my mouth shut... then she hits ctrl+alt+del and im like oh thats good. now end task! but then they hit shutdown and im now thinking OMG NOOOOO HIT CANCEL ON CONFIRMATION! but then she hit restart and i was like "crap.."

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 09:26:05 PM »
What is more fun is if you can find a reason to get into the custodians area and grab one of there radios. >.> I was an IT Tech for my high school and a student aid. My voice was known on the AP system, had to think outside of the box. XD They usually use cheap enough radios to talk to the admins and all that so as long as you are not too well know you'll be able to pull it off. Plus you can carry it with you and all that. If you don't want to steal one then pick one up that sweeps different channels and check it during lunch or in the bath room then have fun with them all.

-TwisT

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 09:31:13 PM »
OMG YES! you are the man. my school uses walkie talkies all the time for communication between teachers during times that they're supervising us for something... itd be so much fun to toy with them

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2009, 09:36:11 PM »
XD Trying to hook a phone up to the PA system is too much work. Plus the jacks in class rooms and such for it only call other class rooms and or the office. Problem there is that when you'd call in the light would show them which room the system is being used in, if you called the office. To call other class rooms you need the number they use for that classroom. Use a walkie talkie and you can stay on the move. PLUS a lot of new ones have head phone jacks so you can stick it in your pocket and keep on the move, while you page in different things. Enjoy and try not to get caught.

-TwisT

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2009, 10:46:27 PM »
omg the walkie talkies they use at my school are the police ones i think im not sure. i know its motorolla thats for sure. where can i get one for cheap? i know a good idea

there havent been that many fights this year soooooo if i act like a counselor and yell on the walkie talkie theres a fight going on (location) they all gonna run over to the location for nothing. they gonna be like WTF lol it would be so funny!!!!!!!!

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 02:05:48 AM »
omg the walkie talkies they use at my school are the police ones i think im not sure. i know its motorolla thats for sure. where can i get one for cheap? i know a good idea

there havent been that many fights this year soooooo if i act like a counselor and yell on the walkie talkie theres a fight going on (location) they all gonna run over to the location for nothing. they gonna be like WTF lol it would be so funny!!!!!!!!
My dad sells them...

Nah seriously he does, thats how my family makes a living

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline EvoL

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 11:48:22 AM »
You guys just gave me a great idea but it involves the walkie talkie since i aint no pc nerd and i dont understand crap about software anyways what kind of walkie talkie would work does it have to be the same brand as the one from school

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 12:11:57 PM »
i don't think its with the brand. It has to match the frequency, so any walkie talkie which sweeps all frequencies and picks em out should work, i think.

- Dhruv
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 03:56:09 PM »
I could always ask my dad... hes a radio engineer, he studied radios before they were even hip, built HAM radios (Why are they called ham?)

But if I asked him, he would be suspicious because why would I be suddenly interested in his work and his schoollife? lol

Although having a dad who is a programmer, radio engineer etc does have its ups, he actually encourages me to hack, he got me into electronics, taught me to build my first taser, gave me all my professional tools, taught me everything about RF (And how wifi works, how to hack it, etc)

He even lets me use a tool that he imported from Russia, that breaks the copy protection code from any PIC

:D

So if i buy a device that uses just a simple PIC circuit, i could easily replicate it awmauwmuahwuahw

Sorry dad if your reading this...

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2009, 09:34:17 AM »
Any walkie talkie that sweeps frequencies will work. I got into a lot of trouble when I used one from Wal-Mart and was able to talk and listen to the coast guards in the light house back at Fort Story.

-TwisT

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2009, 10:20:00 AM »
Any walkie talkie that sweeps frequencies will work. I got into a lot of trouble when I used one from Wal-Mart and was able to talk and listen to the coast guards in the light house back at Fort Story.

-TwisT
Sweet, my dad used to spy on the met police (Radios) but about a year ago they changed their whole radio system so now he cant

Although now he is selling radios to them xD

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline i22foosh

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2009, 05:03:28 PM »
Wait. You guys are saying that if i have a walkie talkie.. i can use it to get on the intercom?
having a higher post count doesn't earn respect in the forums, quality posts do.

thanks,

deda and reaper

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2009, 05:10:58 PM »
no.. were saying if ur school uses any form of walkie talkies or radios to communicate u could buy a walkie talkie aned scan to find their channel and yell random crap and have everyone with a walkie talkie hear u.. (for etc, if ur teachers all had walkie talkies to communicate with each other and found out what frequency they are using, u could use a walkie talkie, change it to that frequency, and when u say stuff into ur walkie talkie everyone can hear u.)

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009, 07:55:16 PM »
Example, say your principles all have walkie talkies. You could call in and say that there was a fight breaking up in the boys bathroom next to the computer class. Then watch them all come running.

-TwisT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal