Author Topic: Here I am!  (Read 1948 times)

Offline thearkman2009

• Registered BST
  • E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Designing Innovative Mods
    • SteelROMs
Here I am!
« on: March 18, 2009, 10:03:10 PM »
For some reason, I did not even notice this section until about 3 minutes ago.  I have been working on some very unique mods, and just finished my Phat Internal Cooling mod.

I am 27, from Ohio.  2 year college grad, majoring in electronics and comptuer science.  :#1:

I have been modding for a very long time, long before I found this site.  Nothing major, just little things here and there.  I finally found the PSP after going through just about every console on the planet (and yes, I owned at least one of each (at least those sold here in the US).  My reason for switching to the PSP was simple.  I owned a DS Lite, and wanted to get on the internet with it, but the screen was so small and the quality was so bad, I needed something more.  A friend told me about the PSP and that it had built-in internet.  I went to GameStop, tried one out, and LOVED it!  I have been modding them ever since I got my first one.  Yep, that means I have had more than one.  I have bricked (NOT recoverable, by either hardware or software) at least 15 PSPs.  I am now on my 16th, and so far, it has stood up against all I have thrown at it.  It was an expensive learning curve, but I really like this console, and the types of challenges it provides.

I am a clean and neat freak, so when I mod, I want it to look original.  I am open to do mods for others.  If you want me to do a mod that I have done to mine, to yours also, PM me and we will work something out.  I am also looking to help design other mods.  If your looking to be able to put several mods into the PSP at the same time, but dont know how to fit them in, or are having trouble with placement, let me know or send me the trouble parts, and I will fit them in for you.  (Example:  I will be working on fitting a FAN, INTERNAL CHOTTO SHOT, INTERNAL GPS, and INTERNAL MICROPHONE, all in the Phat PSP at the SAME TIME.  You heard me right.  That is something I excell at, is fitting a LOT of little components, into a SUPER small space, and continue to have them work.  If this sounds like a problem your having, PM me.

-TheArkMan2009 (Noah)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 04:58:01 AM by thearkman2009 »

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
Re: Here I am!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 10:09:16 PM »
hey welcome looks like you got your work cut for ya doing those mods good luck
lmfao that last picture of you looks like you got that "rape face" XD

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 10:17:20 PM »
welcome to AM , i've been following your internal fan mod , impressive work dude !

N ra1n could u stop using that 'rape face' term !!! It was funny in the clown thread, not so here lol.........
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline thearkman2009

• Registered BST
  • E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
    • SteelROMs
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 10:25:27 PM »
As long as its all a joke, I dont mind. 

that second picture is actually what my girlfriend calls my "meannie face"!   :cool:

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 10:27:02 PM »
I dunno , u look a bit like sylar there :)
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 07:57:47 AM »
welcome to AM , i've been following your internal fan mod , impressive work dude !

N ra1n could u stop using that 'rape face' term !!! It was funny in the clown thread, not so here lol.........
it fits everywhere >_> and yes it was a joke sorry

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline thearkman2009

• Registered BST
  • E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
    • SteelROMs
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 08:53:51 AM »
Thats ok.  I now have some interesting mods in the works, so keep an eye out for more posts.

Offline Kilokk

• In your AM modding your forums
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
  • In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light.
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 08:59:18 AM »
>.> a fellow modder from ohio... sweet :tup:

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 09:30:18 AM »
Glad to have you onboard thearkman2009! Let me know if you need to bounce around any ideas or if you ever run into any problems.  It is amazing the problems that can be solved by discussing them.

We do have a small R&D group here with its own section for security purposes.  I will follow your posts and keep you in mind for the next time we discuss adding members to the R&D group if you are interested.

You should link your threads/projects that you are documenting here in your signature.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 12:11:57 PM »
welcome on board buddy!

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner