Author Topic: Any die hard Banjo-Kazooie fans?  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Rory

• ZOMG, A Deda!!!!!
  • Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Eyy lmao
Any die hard Banjo-Kazooie fans?
« on: April 07, 2009, 10:28:45 AM »
Sometime this month, Banjo Tooie will be released on XBL Arcade. I'm personally hyped.

It will have the fully working Stop and Swop feature it was meant to have in the original N64 release, but that was never finished. If you haven't heard of it, its basically unlocking new areas in Banjo-Kazooie from playing through Banjo-Tooie.

They kinda put it to cross work between Nuts and Bolt, the veicle based retail game. But I found it was half assed compared to what it was originally designed to be used for. Many sad fans such as myself have been waiting for this day for along time :P.

Stop and Swop was an unfinished idea Rare had, that never made it into Tooie due to later complications. But seeing as the first game had already been released with the SnS data built into it, there wasnt a fat lot they could do about it, and hope no one notices.
Then along comes the Gameshark and screws that up :P.

But yeah, who else is looking forward to Tooie coming to the XBL Marketplace?
I wanna see rares 11 year old master plan finally unveiled.
Quote from: IndyChav
I think that the king of spam should be immune to the punishment for posting spam everywhere, so post away Rory :tup:
Quote from: FreeK
couldnt of said it any better.

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: Any die hard Banjo-Kazooie fans?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 03:40:23 PM »
I might get it. I used to play the originals a lot, I've still got the cartridges.

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 08:16:13 PM »
omg, memories, me and my mom used to play that all the tiome!! So fun, We could not read it tho :P i wasnt in skool yet, and she was just learnign english
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline Rory

• ZOMG, A Deda!!!!!
  • Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Eyy lmao
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 10:38:49 AM »
It is hilarious fun.
I played the first one at the Wacky Warehouse (Ball pool and padded obsticle course etc). I used the excuse I was too big to play with my little brother and sister to go play their N64 :P.

Then I found the world of emulation. And played Banjo-Tooie. Never got that far though.

But I'm getting it. Wanna see what the Stop N Swop does.
Quote from: IndyChav
I think that the king of spam should be immune to the punishment for posting spam everywhere, so post away Rory :tup:
Quote from: FreeK
couldnt of said it any better.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal