Author Topic: How would I do this?  (Read 2970 times)

Offline ndru98

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
How would I do this?
« on: March 29, 2009, 03:11:18 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/Street-Fighter-4-Xbox-360-Modded-Controller-Combo-Mod_W0QQitemZ130296197328QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item130296197328&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1309|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

If it gets removed, this is what it was.
You are bidding on a brand new white Xbox 360 wireless Modded controller. This controller has been modded specifically for Street Fighter 4. All you do is hold down one of the extra buttons to do special moves. For this controller i have the left extra button programmed for Down, Right, Punch ( Ryu's Fireball, Sagat's fireball, etc). I have the right extra button programmed for Down, Left, Punch ( same as left button but for opposite side). So if you are standing on the left side of your opponent you press the left button to do ryu's Hadouken (Fireball), etc. If you are on the right side of your opponent you hit the right button to do it. Now if you press forward while hitting one of these buttons it will do any Forward, Down, Forward, Punch move... such as Ryu's  Shoryuken (Dragon Punch Uppercut), etc. Same goes for the other button as well.

This controller is the only one of its kind. Nobody else has ever done this before and they are slow in the making so make sure you win! email me if you have anymore questions

Obviously, I dont want to make a 360 one, but a ps3 one.
He says that there are two switches in the back (I supposed momentary), and it does hadoken and shoryuken for you.

Any ideas?

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: How would I do this?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 04:11:41 PM »
Shouldn't be too hard. If you wire whatever buttons you want to hit at the same time all up to a switch, and wire the other side of the switch to ground, when you press the switch, all connected buttons should b e grounded thus imitating those button preses.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline ndru98

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 05:11:49 PM »
heh?
But shouldn't there be some sort of timer, so the buttons go off in a certain order?
As in down then , right then , punch? Or down then , left then , punch?
So it wouldn't be downrightpunch?

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 05:20:57 PM »
Wait, do the buttons have to be pressed in sequence? My bad >.< i thought they have to be pressed at the same time.

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 05:35:14 PM »
I think you can program a chip to do that but I don't know how, you should ask the person who makes the rapidfire chips, he can probably do it

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 04:47:42 AM »
this is very similar to the spit fire mod...if the buttons need to be pressed at the same time, finewire them together, but if they need to be in sequance, yes, a program is needed spitfire would be best with externally mounted chips, different chip for a different player/moves...I dont know if nico will be picking up the spitfire or not.

left pad
wait
up pad
wait
punch
wait

etc.

Offline ndru98

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 07:36:05 PM »
Anyone wanna put it into simpler words?
(:

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 08:04:34 PM »
Anyone wanna put it into simpler words?
(:

O_O he basically said hardwire all the buttons to an external one if you want all buttons pressed at once, abd use a pic with delays if you want them in sequence. And he is saying that if you have different moves/combos, different chips will be needed.

Offline ndru98

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 09:45:41 PM »
I'm not so good with chips... Help?(:

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 07:37:37 AM »
ask gameroms I think he programs chips too, he might be able to make one for you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal