Author Topic: HEX to ASM Converter  (Read 11754 times)

Offline codestirr

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
HEX to ASM Converter
« on: June 21, 2009, 07:53:04 PM »
hello guys i have a hex code that i use to mod my friends and my controllers and i deleted the ASM file and now that COD5 WAW has a patch i need to change the Speed any way can some one help do this or send me a link to a converter that can do this

Offline tomcat

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: HEX to ASM Converter
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 09:14:05 AM »
If you did convert, you would not be able to find where the firerates are so it is totally useless. You shouldn't lie either you sold your kits on eBay, thats why you need this so bad.ahaha. You shouldn't put your account the same as your email, I was stupid enough to buy a kit from you, and i now know more about assembly and this stuff than you, EPIC FAIL!

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 11:53:25 AM »
If you did convert, you would not be able to find where the firerates are so it is totally useless. You shouldn't lie either you sold your kits on eBay, thats why you need this so bad.ahaha. You shouldn't put your account the same as your email, I was stupid enough to buy a kit from you, and i now know more about assembly and this stuff than you, EPIC FAIL!
Hahaha! You owned that noob. Thank you :D

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 07:53:43 AM »
If you did convert, you would not be able to find where the firerates are so it is totally useless.

Not true...........

LOL @ the epic pwnage... we dont care what people do, as long as they dont lie to us.  Everyone wants to make a buck, the problem is the information on how to recreate the ASM you "lost" is freely accessable to anyone who wants to work a little bit to figure it out.  no reverse compiling nessecary.

Offline tomcat

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 01:17:31 PM »
I have a hex for a code that fire 11sps on COD 5. I disassembled the code, i now have the asm, i was wondering if someone wanted to help me figure it out, the asm is not reconizable, obviously because it was decompiled. So yea we'll release it as source if someone will help me.

Offline mvprac

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 03:53:30 PM »
do u need help compiling the code or changing settings

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal