Author Topic: Yes!  (Read 21641 times)

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Yes!
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 10:38:07 PM »
Can't that kill you? Atleast really bad for your health?

Anyway, yeah good idea. Usually start with something you can talk about, introduction, etc.

Even a "hey. what school you come from? Cool I come from X school. I've loved photography since I was X years old.... It's amazing. What about you?"

Pretend she was just a person, you were trying to be friends with. Like if you went to a new school and you were looking for a new friend.
Lol, doubt it, still here lol

I need somebody to talk to over there so I aint bored throughout too, it will be a double if it were her

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2009, 04:00:04 PM »
Bump... Tommorow is another try.... Wish me luck

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2009, 04:07:56 PM »
Bump... Tommorow is another try.... Wish me luck
luck has been granted

Thanks to HiddenVenom for the sig!

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2009, 11:56:53 AM »
Okay, today has been a bit of a waste for this... We were working on macs all day and she was on other side of the room, and I couldnt go near her without being incredibly creepy, and when we wasnt workin on macs she was always in real large groups of girls

:(

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2009, 12:31:32 PM »
Okay, today has been a bit of a waste for this... We were working on macs all day and she was on other side of the room, and I couldnt go near her without being incredibly creepy, and when we wasnt workin on macs she was always in real large groups of girls
hey, there's always next week :D

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2009, 08:55:37 PM »
oh that sucks, best of luck 4 next week. but this time , do get her number coz times runnin out... :)
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2009, 07:44:44 AM »
oh that sucks, best of luck 4 next week. but this time , do get her number coz times runnin out... :)
Yeah, i am gonna promise myself I will get into a conversation with her

Ive noticed my confidence is a lot better than its been before, lets just say I was talking to a cute girl on the coach for a bit, I just sat down next to her and started talking, before I noticed I just got really... confident... I would have never done that before, i wouldnt of even sat next to her... Although I didn't even ask for a number because im stupid...

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2009, 04:15:49 PM »
Bumpyboo

Ok, my last chance tommorow...

I will punch my nuts if I dont approach her properly

Then agian, shes from my area anyway (Well sorta) so its likely I might see her while im out, but small chance...

And theres many more fish in the sea...

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Infectech
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2009, 09:22:03 PM »
give it ur best shot this time , u got nuthin to lose.... if u :censored: up then its not gonna matter coz u might never see her again.........
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline Kilokk

• In your AM modding your forums
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
  • In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light.
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2009, 11:08:45 PM »
hey man, try this. dont think, dont try, dont want. just do.  beat nervousness to the punch and just get it over with. dont think about what to say just go to her and say "whats up?" and go with the flow after that ^_^ 

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2009, 05:53:01 AM »
OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

Ive been talking to her all day, and as we were leaving I asked for her phone number, and she gave it to me straight away :D

The first time I have actually asked for a girls number and it worked

Woo

(And she kept going red and smiling whenever we talked :D)

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Infectech
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2009, 06:19:34 AM »
Awesome ! Gr8 work buddy.... congrats :D
  you look like a carrot.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2009, 03:17:19 PM »
Awesome ! Gr8 work buddy.... congrats :D
:D

Today has been a great day. First off, I got a really cute girls number, comon, she likes radiohead!!!!

Then afterwards I went to a party, had alcohol for the first time, loads of people got jealous of my new skeleton watch, and started getting to know another 2 cute girls at the party, one I was pretty much playing with the whole day, and during the night she started wearing my jumper (Now it smells like hot girl) and the other girl, got to know her a bit well, and she hugged me :)

So yeah, much better than me sitting at home playing css all day

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IMMMMMMMMMMM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2009, 08:17:46 PM »
LOL congratz!

Watch your charm though, or you might start attracting girls you don't want ;)

But anyway, it sounds like you've gotten over the self-confidence thing, and that's always good. But don't be a massive player... If there's one girl you really like, try not to randomly flirt with every girl around, especially when that girl is around.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 08:49:29 PM by bustinthejustin »

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline Kilokk

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2009, 08:41:51 PM »
so how did you start the conversation with her?

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Infectech
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2009, 10:12:04 PM »
:D

Today has been a great day. First off, I got a really cute girls number, comon, she likes radiohead!!!!

Then afterwards I went to a party, had alcohol for the first time, loads of people got jealous of my new skeleton watch, and started getting to know another 2 cute girls at the party, one I was pretty much playing with the whole day, and during the night she started wearing my jumper (Now it smells like hot girl) and the other girl, got to know her a bit well, and she hugged me :)

So yeah, much better than me sitting at home playing css all day

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IMMMMMMMMMMM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dude ! Things are really goin ur way........ make the best of it but dont flirt with just about every girl, u'll end up hurting the one u really like. btw how bout a pic of that skeleton watch of urs, sounds cool/interesting :D

N as Killok said, how did u start the conversation ?
  you look like a carrot.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2009, 03:37:36 AM »
LOL congratz!

But anyway, it sounds like you've gotten over the self-confidence thing, and that's always good. But don't be a massive player... If there's one girl you really like, try not to randomly flirt with every girl around, especially when that girl is around.
Isnt that a good thing?

Yeah it seems to of really boosted my condidence that every girl my age that I have been talking to seems to of liked me (In that way...), and she wasnt at the party, but since I really like her, I will try to stop getting carried away with other girls. Its just that I felt really great hanging out with girls

so how did you start the conversation with her?
She was trying to put they video together and I asked her if she needed help, turns out she did so I helped her and I just started saying, "What school you from?" and then we pretty much started talking all day. Then at the end of the session (A few hours later, I was sitting next to her the whole rest of the day too)  as she was walking to the coach, I ran up to her to catch her up and tapped her shoulder and I asked for her number

Dude ! Things are really goin ur way........ make the best of it but dont flirt with just about every girl, u'll end up hurting the one u really like. btw how bout a pic of that skeleton watch of urs, sounds cool/interesting :D

N as Killok said, how did u start the conversation ?
Yeah, I actually thought it was all a dream once I woke up this morning, then I realised that the note with the number on it was right next to me, so I was like, YeAHHHHH :)

Its a Ik Colouring Skeleton

I got it off DX for only $20 since I needed a watch quite bad, and I was REALLY suprised with the qualilty of it, and how awesome it looked, its even got a tiny hand inside that spins really fast, and its been running constantly since I first got it, and it seems to be waterproof (Worn it in the shower)

Probaly one of the best £13.50 ($20) I have spent lol

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2009, 07:42:15 AM »
Congrabulationz
-e-high five-
sounds like your having a great time and thats great to hear...hopefully it will work out good GREAT with that girl ;)

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2009, 12:59:01 PM »
had alcohol for the first time
Grats on everything else, but are you even 21 yet????

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2009, 01:32:16 PM »
Alentris... who the hell cares lmao? Everybody drinks underage....

Isnt that a good thing?

It depends... I mean, if they're hot, then yes :) But if they're :censored:y, generally annoying, and/or ugly, then no. Like there's this one girl, who no matter how hard I try, I can't get rid of. She is SUPER annoying, and won't leave me alone...

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2009, 03:30:43 PM »

Isnt that a good thing?

It depends... I mean, if they're hot, then yes :) But if they're :censored:y, generally annoying, and/or ugly, then no. Like there's this one girl, who no matter how hard I try, I can't get rid of. She is SUPER annoying, and won't leave me alone...

Lol, besides, it was only a few fosters and barcadi breezers

The other girls are quite hot too, and one of them is annoying, but I didnt really even want to get to know her, the other 2, I was hanging around with, playing table tennis with one all day lol, thing is, I dunno if they are single?...

Oh yeah, im getting really confused and worried

That girl that I managed to get the number off of, I was talking to her today, and just making sure, I made sure she was single and she told me she is but shes too busy for a relationship right now. this is why im confused, she gave me her number, we smiled, blushed and, pretty much everything positive at me, but then she says shes too busy for a relationship. Although she is doing her gcse tests this week (Mainly tommorow) so that could be why, and I could ask her for a date this saturday

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline Kilokk

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2009, 04:12:51 PM »
If she says no then dont wait forever...

Also i would lay off the booze... Its not worth it...

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2009, 05:54:32 PM »
I don't... I've known firsthand what boozing can do to people.

Offline Kilokk

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2009, 05:58:02 PM »
same here alentris. I have had the opportunity to drink any form of alcohol i want (even moonshine) and i have always said no.  I dont see the point.

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2009, 06:39:37 PM »
Lol, besides, it was only a few fosters and barcadi breezers

The other girls are quite hot too, and one of them is annoying, but I didnt really even want to get to know her, the other 2, I was hanging around with, playing table tennis with one all day lol, thing is, I dunno if they are single?...

Oh yeah, im getting really confused and worried

That girl that I managed to get the number off of, I was talking to her today, and just making sure, I made sure she was single and she told me she is but shes too busy for a relationship right now. this is why im confused, she gave me her number, we smiled, blushed and, pretty much everything positive at me, but then she says shes too busy for a relationship. Although she is doing her gcse tests this week (Mainly tommorow) so that could be why, and I could ask her for a date this saturday

Yeah girls do that... idk why. I know this one girl, who was basically leading my friend on for a month or so, and then after a while, she starts to show hate and then love, hate then love... It's like she's playing a game with him. After talking with her, she said she likes him a bit, but not THAT much. Sounds like this girl might like you, but might not be ready for a relationship. IDK, try asking her out sometime and see what she says.

As for the booze, I should've worded it better: MOST people drink underage. I don't drink either, but almost everybody I know does so I've just learned to accept it =\

And like Killok says, if she says no, don't keep liking her forever. Eventually move on. Don't move on instantly, but you know, keep your options open. Also, try to find out WHY she says no, if she does.

good luck.

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Infectech
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2009, 08:56:24 PM »
Hmmmm.... alcohol shouldnt really be a problem if u can control urself, a drink or two never hurt anyone but one should know their limit. I've seen people do things which they would regret their entire lives under the influence of alcohol......
  you look like a carrot.

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2009, 09:50:01 PM »
^^
Agreed. Now weed and stuff is a different thing. Even taken in "small amounts", you could easily get high, and do things you regret. 1-2 beers won't get you drunk.

Offline Kilokk

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2009, 09:57:22 PM »
yeah tell that to my cousin... he started with beer, decided he wanted something better, started weed, and now he is in a psych ward for attempted suicide by Prozac...

beer is VERY bad.

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2009, 10:02:48 PM »
Well see, that's the thing. Beer didn't cause it. The weed did. Sure the beer led to it, but the weed led to the craziness. I mean, more than likely he started drinking beer due to friends - which are probably from school. So the school, led to the beer, which led to the weed. But it wasn't the school's fault. You know? Anyway, beer and weed are both bad for you, and really shouldn't be taken at all...

Offline Kilokk

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2009, 01:02:59 AM »
thats exactly why i am straight edge lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal