Author Topic: :censored:  (Read 621 times)

Offline W-Gaming5

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
:censored:
« on: May 11, 2009, 08:13:02 PM »
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 03:50:36 AM by W-Gaming5 »
:censored:

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
Re: Kid brings gun to school ... to trade for a PSP
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 08:11:37 AM »
if that was my kid I would wup some serious tail...... on the other hand my kid wouldnt be able to just walk off with one of my guns either.

on a side note, it wasnt much more than 10 years ago that kids used to bring their hunting rifles to school, and check them with the principle for day, then when class was out they grabed em' and went hunting.  Now i recently heard of two hunters being arrested for being remotely close to a school while children were there whilst hunting...... (no they werent hunting children)

seriously tho people, guns are your right (in the USA), and to listen to all the crap that our liberal elitist media spews to us on a daily basis you would think that guns are worse then the hardest drugs and the most violent criminals.  This a prime example of the powers that be are further trying to seperate you from your freedom.  It makes me sick to think that whoever controls the media thinks that they are so smart that they can cure social issues by demonizing an inamnimate object.  Society has issues that need to be addressed on the social level and these no nothing people that represent us(supposedly) think they can fix something by taking our rights away.

ADDRESS THE ISSUES!  guns and video games arent destroying our youth, society is.

One last thing, if you think I am a rambling radical, just pay attention to the news and the terms they use to describe the same thing.  Never will you see the term "Assualt Rifle" used to describe a weapon that is used to keep the peace, service weapon or firearm is the term.  Only when the weapon enters the wrong hands is the term Assault or semi-automatic thrown in.

The reason I bring this up is that Pirate Bay and that retard trying to ban VGs over in utah are really the same thing that is happening here. they are completely avoiding the underlying issues at an expense of freedoms not only granted to americans but anyone that has been led to believe they live in a free society.

/Rant :angry: :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal