Poll

could some one point me in the right direction?

could some one point me in the right direction?
1 (100%)
little help please
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Can anyone help me out,12f683  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Zphoopher

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Can anyone help me out,12f683
« on: February 25, 2009, 10:51:56 PM »
Hey everyone new to the forum 1st post, just had a couple questions. What I'm trying to do is duplicate the rapid fire set up they have on http://www.consolecustoms.net/tutorials.html. What  I want is a 3-mode(full auto, burst,slower burst), single trigger, with an exterior switch to cycle through the rapid fire modes,for a 12f683 chip, for a 360 controller. I have tried searching for there hex codes,or any thing close to it and had no luck. Does any one have any thing that meets my criteria? Or do I need to make my Hex code, and if so what program do you recommend? any help would be greatly appriciated! thanks
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 12:38:05 PM by Zphoopher »

Offline HYOSC1NE

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Can anyone help me out,12f683
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 08:42:59 PM »
theres different aproaches for wat u want to do men, as far as i know pic12f883 has 4 I/O pins not fully sure about this u will have to look for the data sheet, u could make each one of the outputs send a different rate of frecuency or having just one output controlled by 3 inputs wich will tell the pic to execute a different frecuency in the output. U could have 1 Input, 1 Output and controll the input with an analog controller and have diferrent buttons for wich frecuency u want to use, or set of comands by conecting the other 2 pins different buttons u can make a macro, yes you can make a macro for ur 360 controller but it will only control 3 buttons if u use a pic so simple. Pretty much is up to wat u wanna do and the knowlege u have about programing. My advise is to download MPLAB and make ur own progrma for this ull only need like 5 instructions in assamble wich ull have to learn to use.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 08:45:46 PM by HYOSC1NE »

Offline jetiger

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Can anyone help me out,12f683
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 03:34:18 PM »
There probably won't be any opensource burst fire code that you can find. Most people that program it won't release it.  The pic 12F683 actually has 6 I/O pins.  You could write code yourself in assembly, which is easy to learn, or you could learn C which is harder to learn, but easier to program in after you learn it.  Probably the best option would to buy chips from someone else that already have chips and the code for sale.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal