Author Topic: wtf am I doing?  (Read 1486 times)

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
wtf am I doing?
« on: May 20, 2009, 06:19:41 PM »
Hey everybody,
well, recently I have been thinking about my life, and I realized I don't do anything...
I barely go outside anymore(besides going to and from school) and all I do all day is sit in front of my goddamn computer monitor staring blankely into the interwebz...Ive just been sitting here on my lazy ass, procrastinating on EVERYTHING!
I feel horrible, because I barely hang out with my friends(besides my internet friends) and I need to loose some of this FAT.
Recently, I have started becoming a little more social, Im not afraid to ask girls out anymore, and ive been hanging out with a few friends every once in a while...but still, I come home...check my facebook, refresh am check updates, read e-mail etc, then talk to friends online and call my gf, but I just dont think that is enough, in fact I think what ive been doing is really horrible for my health...idk, what do you guys reccomend for me to do instead of slowly ruining my life?
Also, what do you guysa reccomend for exercise? I want something daily, I was thinking bikeing, because that and swimming are basically the only sports that I can do(not requiring a team) without being bored...and dont say running because i dont like running, idk y but i just dont like it...plz guys

Offline DarkShot

• I approve your mom
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • ÜBERRAPESKILLETS
Re: wtf am I doing?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 06:33:45 PM »
Definitly biking

So fun to go as fast as you can.

You get places, and get a mild workout.

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 06:59:57 PM »
if you like basketball, practicing that would be good too. Practicing your shots, dribbling, etc. for like an hour a day would make a good work out. Swimming is REALLY good, but if you don't like it, then don't do it. I've been doing something similar, so don't worry, you're not the only one ;) Although I do hang out with friends often, and I do exercise a lot, i seem to like spending a lot of time in front of my computer... Hmmmmm...

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 07:11:46 PM »
if you like basketball, practicing that would be good too. Practicing your shots, dribbling, etc. for like an hour a day would make a good work out. Swimming is REALLY good, but if you don't like it, then don't do it. I've been doing something similar, so don't worry, you're not the only one ;) Although I do hang out with friends often, and I do exercise a lot, i seem to like spending a lot of time in front of my computer... Hmmmmm...

I love swimming, my apartment complex has a pool but not open till...idk when

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 07:27:43 PM »
swimming is great, low pressure on the joints. You could try lifting weights, it's best with a partner but u can do it urself. Just do some sit ups and push ups
It's been a long time

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 07:30:46 PM »
Im mostly this way in the Winter dduring the summer me and my cousin swim and play some sports together but during the winter and spring im exactly like you are treemty.

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 07:32:44 PM »
Yeah but weights won't give you a full workout with all the muscles in one go, and you'll have to make sure you hit all the different muscles. And yeah I really recommend swimming. I don't really like swimming, but I should probably swim more. My joints are getting screwed up from too much running.

Even if you can just get a few friends out for a game of bball or soccer, it'd be a decent workout.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 07:52:59 PM »
Pool in your yard ftw. just have fun, you only live once....

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 07:58:15 PM »
skating, more mobile then biking, and soon you will point evrything out to skate. go to the skate park, make friends etc. thats what i do. and i have plenty of friends while i have fun
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 08:58:10 PM »
Skating is fun. I started lifting weights with my dad just to tone up and build a lil. Swimming overall is the best exercise. Another good exercise, jump rope. Gets almost everything and is good cardio
It's been a long time

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 09:20:11 PM »
swimming is the best....
but to tell u the truth , i was worse off than u , no gf so basically just sittin on my comp and playing emulates snes and nes games all day long, but now i've joined a gym and am really feeling the difference , atleast i go out everyday for an hour !!
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 04:21:30 AM »
at MP:
I can already skate, I have 3 boards, but I dont skate anymore, because I am tired of this new trend of posers, who ride down a little hill and think they are the best skater in the world, then they start dressing like skaters etc then everyother word becomes bro or bra

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 09:13:52 PM »
at MP:
I can already skate, I have 3 boards, but I dont skate anymore, because I am tired of this new trend of posers, who ride down a little hill and think they are the best skater in the world, then they start dressing like skaters etc then everyother word becomes bro or bra
it dosnt matter! lol i like to kick theis ace in skate, cuz then its funny

btw whats your best trick
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal