Author Topic: Info about the upandcoming PSP-Go  (Read 10877 times)

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
Re: Info about the upandcoming PSP-Go
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2009, 05:48:56 PM »
I agree with you.  In my opinion the majority of gadgets look nicer in white too.  No fingerprints, looks futuristic yet modern, and easy to clean.  Also I notice that white collects a lot less dust then black.
dude, I ONLY buy things in white, I have OCD, so I really have a hard time playing things glossy black. Like playing my bro's psp, sometimes I have to just set it down and go, because I get mad at all the fingerprints.

Thanks to HiddenVenom for the sig!

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2009, 05:53:39 PM »
dude, I ONLY buy things in white, I have OCD, so I really have a hard time playing things glossy black. Like playing my bro's psp, sometimes I have to just set it down and go, because I get mad at all the fingerprints.

So... why do you mod PSPs O_o

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline W-Gaming5

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2009, 07:19:58 PM »
 :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:27:11 AM by W-Gaming5 »
:censored:

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2009, 12:00:04 AM »
psp go got ingame XMB woot

but its called a sleep function xD

"PSPgo has unique features such as game sleep function which enables users to operate XMB(TM) (XrossMediaBar) while pausing gameplay"

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2009, 05:37:38 PM »
psp go got ingame XMB woot
Lol I rarely use XMB on my phat, IRshell is just tooooo good. :D

Thanks to HiddenVenom for the sig!

Offline Genex

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2009, 10:35:28 PM »
Love it great design but whats up with the UMD but whatever I will definitely buy this and the PlayStation store is very cheap anyways might as well just buy it there and finally i can use my blue tooth headsets once this comes out no more wires! My favorite thing about this psp is that its lightweight and it slides OMG OMG OMG! just like my phone.
Newest

Previous Sig

Offline Jeyboye

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2009, 05:57:46 AM »
I would like to be the first to fetch more memory onto the psp go 16gb internal hard drive. I think my method will work.

...I'll begin by cramming a microsd card through the psp go motherboard, thusly (and until obedient).  :psp:

Hey, what if sony is just lying to everyone and the umd drive was like 70% more expensive to make then the internal hard drive and the new psp go design is cheaper to make then the models before it and sony may want to grab more money just by selling the psp gos and then in 2010 (or so) sony will never make the umds then, eventually complaints will pile up about the pspgo (like the 3000 screen issues) and sony will not answer because by that time sony's psp division would've disappeared off the face of the earth? Gasp!

---

I'm just saying.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 06:02:06 AM by Jeyboye »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal