Author Topic: momentary switch rappid fire mod help!!!  (Read 905 times)

Offline Frankie.R

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
momentary switch rappid fire mod help!!!
« on: June 10, 2009, 01:50:02 PM »
A friend of mine tried doing the momentary switch mod for call of duty 4 he acidentily took of player 1 led. I was wondering if i could solder to player 2 led and turn on a controller before i turned this one on. If this is posible which side of player 2 led would this work on ?  :help:

Offline laxboy

• i like airplanes
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • CTVFD 9/11 lost but never forgotten
Re: momentary switch rappid fire mod help!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 01:59:27 PM »
this is possible if i am correct he is modding it without a chip. just solder the wire to the positive side of the led it should be the end that is closest to the top of the controller. However remeber that this mod only works on the Matrix motherboard and it will not work when your controller has full battery, i recomend getting a recharge and keep it atleast 3/4's of the charge.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 02:04:48 PM »
if you solder it to the #2 led it will only work when you are player 2....use the red rumble wire.

Offline Frankie.R

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 02:05:33 PM »
this is possible if i am correct he is modding it without a chip. just solder the wire to the positive side of the led it should be the end that is closest to the top of the controller. However remeber that this mod only works on the Matrix motherboard and it will not work when your controller has full battery, i recomend getting a recharge and keep it atleast 3/4's of the charge.
Thanks alot and i have done this mod succesfully on my  controller i was not sure if it would work on led 2 thanks for your help  :tup:

Post Merge: June 10, 2009, 02:43:59 PM
Just done the mod and it worked succesfully just for you information you solder to the side furthest away from the top of the controller. :tup:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 02:43:59 PM by Frankie.R »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal