Author Topic: what kind of enegry drinks do you drink.  (Read 8880 times)

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: what kind of enegry drinks do you drink.
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2009, 03:39:57 PM »
The idea drugs are bad comes from government propaganda any mind altering substance is ok in moderation in my opnion but in no way do I condone them.

a friend of mine did a handful of shrooms and he was high for about 2 weeks soo no its not funny and ps he even had to go to the doctor and found out that if the effects last even a little longer they might become permanent.....soo yea don't do drugs ...

That is an absolute lie you made up off the top of you head or some scare story passed around ur area. The effects of shrooms simply cant last that long as you will pass the srooms before then when you eat them it usually comes out the next morning liteally especially if he ate only a hand full idk if they were dried penis envy's . Shrooms are about the safest psychedelic out there in most states it is legal to poses them and you can order spores online not one death has ever been attributed to shrooms. The draw back with them is that most ppl aren't psychologically strong enough to control their emotion on them and can become extremely paranoid or way too happy and make a retard of them selves by hysterically laughing and not being able to explain why cus ur speech sucks while under the influence. Do you research before ever believing what you are told. Its all a matter of opnion you may think illegeal drug users are bad people but the only reason they are ilegeal is because there is no way to monopolize the industry to where the government will make all the money. Alcohol is the cause of more deaths and accidents and other violent crimes than all illegal drugs combine, but because you can buy it in the store and pay a tax on it then get pulled over drinking or crash ur car and pay the government thousands of dollars its legeal. Decriminalization is the way to go I think because even if these drugs were legal then you just put 10s of thousands of armed and dangerous dealers, manufactures, growers and traffickers out of a job and with no other skills they will just turn to more violent crimes with actual victims.

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2009, 03:43:16 PM »
I think they should make Marijuana legal and just tax the living hell out of it.

Offline Bhawan

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2009, 04:18:36 PM »
hey i know what happened to the person, he is like my best friend, i only wrote what i saw not some kind of a story which has been twisted by a billion people before getting to me.... i talked to him today and he said that the doctors suspect that the shrooms he did were not exactly just shrooms, they contained some other kind of drugs as well. So here arises another issue with drugs.... they are not always just drugs you would want.... they can contain traces of some other stuff which may be way more dangerous or powerful than just the drug itself.... so suppose if someone bought a bit of weed or something of some guy.... what is the guarantee that its just marijuana? what if it has cocane, crystal meth or any such thing in there as well??  what if some druggie dude injects some kind of a drug in his system but the method of injection is not proper?? ppl can literally overdose themselves on this stuff... its not written anywhere that Xmg of a drug per Xkgs of weight of a person is recommended .... and even if it is, do most people know that or they even care? they might just go "oh a pinch of coke looks good, couldn't do much to me" and the next day there found dead on their couch..
PS: the hallucinations... what about them? a person in our city stabbed himself in the heart because he was thinking that there were bugs inside of him and he was trying to kill em...

there are too many concerns regarding drugs... they are not worth the risk.... what do you get by doing drugs?? a little rep among ur friends? you get to look cool and destroy your life....

thanks chase for this sig =)
I miss my dragon lol....

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2009, 04:34:05 PM »
You live in a town with a bunch of :censored:ing retards.
Open your eyes, your best friends an idiot.

Open those peepers further and you'll see the rest of the world isn't stupid.

We know the risks and such with the drugs we do. You, obviously, don't.

Offline Bhawan

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2009, 04:52:53 PM »
just forget the whole thing you don't seem to get it...I'm not even gonna bother wasting any more time...

thanks chase for this sig =)
I miss my dragon lol....

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2009, 04:58:20 PM »
Hmm. Please, don't bother. You're not exactly making any headway and we're not exactly stupid...

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2009, 05:14:45 PM »
You live in a town with a bunch of :censored:ing retards.
Open your eyes, your best friends an idiot.

Open those peepers further and you'll see the rest of the world isn't stupid.

We know the risks and such with the drugs we do. You, obviously, don't.

LOL ya I'd move outta town If I were you. I still know that you are lieing, I understand you would like to voice you opnion on the subject but people like you who make up lies to make their point is the reason that there is so much misunderstanding on the subject. funny how I make a point about how ur story has to be a lie the all of a sudden ohh you forgot the doctor said that there was other drugs in it. And like I said the misunderstanding comes from ppl like you because even if ur story were true you just told the world that the effects of this other more dangerous drug happen when you take shrooms witch isnt true just negitive un informed hear say......  You might have had a friend who had a bad trip and told you about it because shrooms just isnt a drug his body agrees with and you are anti drug so you re tell his story with a bunch of added stuff so a bad trip is voiced to the world as him almost dieing and tripping for 2 weeks because you wanted to make a point. No matter what he ate it wouldn't have made him trip for 2 weeks that's simply a lie you made up weather you want to admit it or not. I hate when people say laced weed is a huge problem the pourpose of selling weed is to make money so why would a dealer buy weed to sell for 7 grams for 20 bucks then add coke or meth that cost about 50 for one gram and sell it without telling the coustomer at a net loss of 50 bucks thats just stupid and it dose not happen.

Offline EliteGamer83

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Trusted Seller! Slim Modder! Graphics Artist!
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2009, 06:30:10 PM »
I really don't drink energy drinks they are extremely bad for you with all the surger and who knows what other chemicals. Lol I'm actually not a health freak at all lol but I just find any appeal to energy drinks. I pretty much drink water, sprite, Pepsi, and orange juice. I'm easy to please  :huh:

Offline injungleist

• Club AM VIP
  • Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • mod your face off.
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2009, 06:47:16 PM »
either way they are all drugs/chemicals anything will kill you if you abuse it enough. i kinda know from experince some of my best friends died from using drugs. and its not the drugs fault its the person taking them. my sister in law drank red bull for the longest time and now she has a bone problem b/c her bones are not growing the rate they should have. my best friend over dosed on heroine, and another friend took lsd and walked in to a train. so it goes to show it does not matter what it is its bad for you. i could do all the drugs/chemicals in the world and still die chocking on a oreo cookie.

and anyways i just wanted to see if one enegry drink people perfer over others.
thx gamerdude767
trades w/ blazinkaos
purchases from sniper (fast shipping)

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2009, 06:59:46 PM »
honest question - what's so great about taking drugs? i've asked the same about drinking to my friends, and typically it's because "its fun being drunk". So do people take drugs just cause the high is fun?

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2009, 07:14:50 PM »
honest question - what's so great about taking drugs? i've asked the same about drinking to my friends, and typically it's because "its fun being drunk". So do people take drugs just cause the high is fun?
Being drunk is hella fun as well, but the hangovers suck more than Paris Hilton on a Saturday night.
I'm going to use Marijuana as an example here. Depending on the strain, and even legal hybrids out there, the high is just a calming and mind soothing effect. Yeah, getting high is fun. Everything is so much funnier. Smoking Marijuana, like for me, is to calm yourself down from stress and just get in a happy mood. You do have to be careful, because emotions are increased. If you're depressed and smoke, you'll probably end up slitting your wrists till you're missing hands. Besides that, it's a great pick-me-up and just fun.

Drugs can be either good, or bad. No one here was talking about taking heroine, or any other addictive and HARMFUL drug. Lsd, weed, shrooms, salvia, they're all safe as long as they're used in moderation and in controlled environments(Obviously talking more about lsd, shrooms, and salvia here).
Lsd, salvia, and shroom trips can be good or bad and it all depends on the mental state, emotions, environment, body type, etc. of the user of the substance. Yes, bad trips can leave you pretty :censored:ed in the head. No trips last long, though. The user can, after a bad trip, still feel feelings of, say, paranoia or something. That's normal after a bad trip. Those feelings can last maybe a week or two MAX, but the trip itself only lasts, depending on the substance, 15 minutes(salvia) to 4-8hours (shrooms). The trip doesn't last longer than that.

Weed, pot, grass, whatever you want to call it, is not bad for you. There are absolutely no health problems or risks asociated with it. I did a 4 page report on weed. Go research it yourselves. It's as safe as drinking a bottle of water.
Salvia, lsd, shrooms. They're safe, but depending on the user they can turn awry. Like I said earlier, the user can experience a bad trip and be in a sensitive state of mind for a while. That's normal. Besides that, they're safe. Oh, and I forgot to mention one thing about them. You're can't be a brain-dead :censored:ing retard and used them. If you are, you're not gonna be able to control the trip properly. NEVER go tripping alone. Only do it with other people, with at least one person in a sedate, unaltered state(no substances being used).

I lost my train of thought. I'm hella tired.
Sorry for jacking the thread. It wasn't meant to turn out that way. It kinda just happened, my apologies.

Peace guys. I'm off for the night. Finals tomorrow (:censored: I never learned this :censored:!) and I need SOME sleep after being up/smoking last night. Bombed my spanish final, but I passed the class! xD kbai

Offline injungleist

• Club AM VIP
  • Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • mod your face off.
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2009, 08:44:27 PM »
good luck on thoes finals...
thx gamerdude767
trades w/ blazinkaos
purchases from sniper (fast shipping)

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2009, 09:23:23 PM »
I agree with everything kicks says except I would like to clear up one misconception although THC and Delta9 the two main active ingredients in marijuana have no known harmful side effects as kicks said his and the most common form of consumption is smoking. Smoking the marijuana causes chemical changes and produces tar and some less than healthy chemicals to be inhaled into ur lungs although none of these chemicals cause cancer your body has no use for them and it is just build up. Vaporizers and other forms of ingestion can cancel this effect and its a factor in smoking anything.   

To be honest there is nothing extremely great about them its just the same as saying whats so great about video games some people like to indulge in things that make them happy and that they enjoy everyone is different. I personally think S.W.I.M smokes bud because he enjoys the relaxing effect and helps him concentrate it makes you feel like things are just going to be ok. S.W.I.M also takes shrooms occasionally If you have never done them then I dont expect you to understand but shrooms are alot more mental for me it makes me understand and bond I love knowing how things work why people feel the way they feel and why they would do something and shrooms help. It also gives S.W.I.M a feeling of almost extacy where he cant help but smile and he appreciates everything in life. I just wish the rest of the world would inform them selves and understand that everyone is different and there will be no harm in decriminalizing some more recreational drugs and controlling them. Another good point is the fact yes there is a small chance of you freaking out on a trip and jumping off a building thining you can fly. The people who do things like that are the same people we lock in padded rooms strapped to tables because there is something wrong in thir head and they are bound to die or hurt someone else doing something stupid anyway. I have a long time ahead of me and id like to enjoy it and try new things and live my life to the fullest without being limited. S.W.I.M could walk out his door tomorrow and get hit by a meteor and die or he could take a few GBs walk out the door and still get hit by that meteor were all going to die one day anyway so why not.

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2009, 09:34:21 PM »
I see. I'm only 14 so really I'm not particularly old - and when I was younger, I used to think "OMG DRUGS EEWWWW NOBODY SHOULD TAKE THEM." Eventually, I realized drugs aren't really taht bad. Personally, I don't really want to take a risk of doing something stupid with drugs, but that's just me. I don't really care anymore if people do drugs on the occasion to help them relax or something. Really, the only people I like to avoid are the ones who constantly smoke stuff with no real concern for themselves, or anyone around them.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2009, 02:23:03 AM »
i wanna try em just for curiosity sake .... will have to find a dealer somewhere :) lol !
i've come to know more about drugs than i've ever known on a forum thread for energy drinks !!! lol :D :rofl:

Best of luck for the finals kicks !
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline VoX

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2009, 03:26:11 AM »
That energy drink crap is bad enough for you and they don't have a lot of caffeine in them. $4 AU gets me one drink that hardly makes any impact on my awareness. I'd rather take a foul tasting coffee with a bucketload of caffeine if I really wanted to stay awake. I have aswell..and trust me, much better than any energy drink.

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2009, 12:32:08 PM »
Actually, my 4 page essay was on why Marijuana is good and should be legalized, lols.
Smoking it actually does NOT cause cancer (I did a paperrrrrrr on it, >>).

But, yeah I had my English 2 and Statistics finals today. I think I did decent. XD

Vox is right, as well. Energy drinks don't focus on caffeine to give you a jolt, they have chemicals and all kinds of :censored: like guarana and stuff that acts on your brain (if I remember correctly) to give you that energy boost.

Makes sense, because when I have an energy drink I find myself just as physically exhausted, if not more, but can't fall asleep.

Offline Rory

• ZOMG, A Deda!!!!!
  • Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Eyy lmao
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2009, 04:37:11 AM »
Red Rooster. Its like a Litre for a quid. Even I can afford to get hyper. Well it takes like 4 bottles but still :P. 5-6 if I'm up all night. But then I need to go wee alot :P.

Used to drink relentless. But its still £1:30 for a can. Which is about as much as Cider. Hmm, you choose :P.
Quote from: IndyChav
I think that the king of spam should be immune to the punishment for posting spam everywhere, so post away Rory :tup:
Quote from: FreeK
couldnt of said it any better.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal